I formatted it through recovery and the is no changes

it is very slow when i played on any games

i updated it to 4.4.2

what is the Solution ?

Thanks in advance

BobbyHenceMcGee

Oct 3, 2010
Australia
Never had a problem on my Note 3. Have had this problem many times on my original Note and Galaxy S however.
You could try PurePerformancexX or try a completely fresh stock ROM flashed using ODIN and your choice of ROM from Sam Mobile.
Or simply use a different custom ROM flashed from your custom recovery. Making sure to do a complete wipe before hand (or during installation with Aroma Installer).
What ROM are you using?

Reactions: sa-ra

sa-ra

May 7, 2014
egypt
Never had a problem on my Note 3. Have had this problem many times on my original Note and Galaxy S however.
You could try PurePerformancexX or try a completely fresh stock ROM flashed using ODIN and your choice of ROM from Sam Mobile.
Or simply use a different custom ROM flashed from your custom recovery. Making sure to do a complete wipe before hand (or during installation with Aroma Installer).
What ROM are you using?
I am on stuck 4.4.2

BobbyHenceMcGee

Oct 3, 2010
Australia
Well I'm currently using MultiX with stock kernel, virtually nothing selected except for things like Dropbox and other necessities that I use. It's as light as you want it to be. Give it a shot.
Also if it's games that are lagging you can try using custom Kernels.
One that springs to mind is Aurora which has a GPU overclock.
All controllable using Synapse which installs at the same time Aurora is.
Good luck

Last edited:

sa-ra

May 7, 2014
egypt
Well I'm currently using MultiX with stock kernel, virtually nothing selected except for things like Dropbox and other necessities that I use. It's as light as you want it to be. Give it a shot.
Good luck
This is a very hard solution

BobbyHenceMcGee

Oct 3, 2010
Australia

Installing a kernel is hard?
It takes 60 seconds, you don't need to change Synapse settings I was just saying you can.
They're two different suggestions. Install the ROM if you can be bothered or install the kernel for an easier/quicker attempt at raising performance.
ROM's don't usually change performance much anyway if you have a non-bloated ROM already installed.
But yeah in this order: Try the kernel, or try the ROM, or try the PurePerformancesX thing as a last ditched effort.

dash REZA

Jul 27, 2014
Fast Phone

with wipe data all user data will be deleted but phone to become fastest than ago.

tomxass

Apr 21, 2012
Slovakia
I will try custom kernel & PurePerformanceX, but your warranty may be lost.
Best way is wipe all in recovery and clean flash newest stock ROM for your CSC via Odin.
Then if is your device slow, you have to apply your warranty. (sorry for my english)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Installing a kernel is hard?
    It takes 60 seconds, you don't need to change Synapse settings I was just saying you can.
    They're two different suggestions. Install the ROM if you can be bothered or install the kernel for an easier/quicker attempt at raising performance.
    ROM's don't usually change performance much anyway if you have a non-bloated ROM already installed.
    But yeah in this order: Try the kernel, or try the ROM, or try the PurePerformancesX thing as a last ditched effort.
    Formated means wipe data/factory reset?

Do you use any task killers, clean masters, antivirs etc??
    What ROM are you using?
    Good luck
    with wipe data all user data will be deleted but phone to become fastest than ago.

He tried that champ!