[Q] Shazam problem S4 GE ROM

Search This thread

s0und0ut

Oct 11, 2011
Hi guys same problem,

GOOGLE EDITION 4.4.2 installed by Danvdh, Kryten2k35 & Ktoonsez on Galaxy S4 GT-9505 LTE with knox 0x1, and TWRP.

I have the following problem when I use shazam and I want to tag a song brings me back to this issue: "Another application might be using the microphone"

No solution from shazam support.

Anyone have the same problem?

Thx

Same here

Hi guys same problem,

GOOGLE EDITION 4.4.2 installed by Danvdh, Kryten2k35 & Ktoonsez on Galaxy S4 GT-9505 LTE with knox 0x1, and TWRP.

I have the following problem when I use shazam and I want to tag a song brings me back to this issue: "Another application might be using the microphone"

No solution from shazam support.

Anyone have the same problem?

Thx

Same here! I guess the same problem was crashing my Viber as well when i try to use the voice functions (bad optimization for GE KitKat may be), but today I receive an update of Viber and now it works, so probably we have to wait an Shazam update!

s0und0ut

Oct 11, 2011
Same here! I guess the same problem was crashing my Viber as well when i try to use the voice functions (bad optimization for GE KitKat may be), but today I receive an update of Viber and now it works, so probably we have to wait an Shazam update!

Ok I'm waiting for the support of shazam answer me and settle the problem. I hope they solve.
Thx Tishio85

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505G utilizzando Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Update is out! Problem fixed!

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk