LG G2 Stuck on boot

Search This thread

MaestriFC

Feb 22, 2014
So i installed custom recovery with auto rec and it was glitchty so i restored the phone with twrp. Upon reboot it told me if i wanted to install SU and i clicked yes so it began to reboot. now its stuck on the lg logo with the led flashing blue and green. when i try to get to download mode shows firmware update on the screen but stays on 0% .. it is not recognized by the computer however i hear the sound as if it registers but does no show up as a driver under my computer.. if i try to restart the phone it just brings the lg screen back up like a reset... i can get it completely off if I hold the power button even after the lg logo comes up

MaestriFC

Feb 22, 2014
So i installed custom recovery with auto rec and it was glitchty so i restored the phone with twrp. Upon reboot it told me if i wanted to install SU and i clicked yes so it began to reboot. now its stuck on the lg logo with the led flashing blue and green. when i try to get to download mode shows firmware update on the screen but stays on 0% .. it is not recognized by the computer however i hear the sound as if it registers but does no show up as a driver under my computer.. if i try to restart the phone it just brings the lg screen back up like a reset... i can get it completely off if I hold the power button even after the lg logo comes up

okay i may be making progress here.. after digging around i managed to get it to the twrp menu i am using v2.7.0.0

jdriscoll411

Oct 20, 2014
having same problem

All the tech speak is greek to me can you tell how you fixed your phone? I didn't download anything to my phone, one day it just started rebooting itself and I've tried factory reset with no luck.

thor1k

Jul 11, 2014
Definitely had problems with accepting the root prompt.

Update you TWRP with the one the dude who made a flushable d800 mod radio made.

Then don't use the super su prompt in TWRP, and don't use 'fix permissions'either that broke me ROM once

---------- Post added at 05:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 AM ----------

http://xdaforums.com/att-g2/development/modem-kk-modem-patched-10d-radio-t2863727

---------- Post added at 05:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 AM ----------

On his website he has updated TWRP with temp limiting which good for avoiding permanent lines on lcd

Top Liked Posts