Moving to verizon and Need Phone suggestions

Search This thread

blackhartct

May 27, 2012
Hartford
Hello Everyone,

I'm sure this question comes up from time to time but I would like a fresh view on this topic.

Currently I have T-Mo US with a N4 but life with a work phone and personal line is way to aggravating. My T-Mo line will be cancelled soon but i was wondering what Verizon phone I should get. The problem is I need to be-able to tinker with it. I have grown accustom to the ability to flash what ever i want when i want. Off the top of my head i have a few options but i want to know what the community thinks about it.

1. Nexus 6 - Right now the rumor mill is spinning with the possibility that the next nexus phone will have a Verizon version. This would be my preferred choice but as it stands right now the rumor mill is also showing that we may not even get a nexus 6.

2. Moto X/X+1 (DEV)- No details known yet but it would prob be the best option out of the phones to be released this summer.

3. LG G3/ S5/Note 3 or 4 - Fort Knox Bootloaders incoming - Hackability 0

4. ???? Any Ideas? - It seems to me that right now I have One good current choice Moto X Dev and one good future choice Moto X+1 Dev (im anti HTC after the One x/s series fiasco)