Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

VodkaPlease

Sep 12, 2011
Where do i get the theme/background of this?
trans_screen_2.png

droidiac13

Jul 19, 2010
Twin Cities, MN
Trolls & haters bash our team constantly. I'm fed up. I've lost my desire to publish anything here. I'll publish on www.droidevs.com only. Sorry xda. A lot of your users suck.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

We've been to that point before and I completely understand. How anyone could hate and bash on this thread is beyond me. This is one of the best mods/developments that has come to android. I even bought the paid app as a show of support. Guess I'll be heading over to the site. Keep your head up!

My HOX has been Nocturnal'd. Has yours?

DeeZZ_NuuZZ

May 16, 2012
Hanover
HTC 10
Google Pixel 3 XL
Trolls & haters bash our team constantly. I'm fed up. I've lost my desire to publish anything here. I'll publish on www.droidevs.com only. Sorry xda. A lot of your users suck.

it's now like with faux and zero -.- more and more people are idiots who don't respect each other and then devs or themers or so...how stupid became this world ? -.-

El Nino1977

Jul 10, 2009
Peterborough
it's now like with faux and zero -.- more and more people are idiots who don't respect each other and then devs or themers or so...how stupid became this world ? -.-

The world of xda has been sliding away slowly away for years, these young kids are disrespectful and demand everything on a plate. Rayford will still keep on doing his thing but not post on xda.
I gave up making mods as soon as I got this device when I saw how many morons had the phone.

Sent from my Coredroid Powered One X using Tapatalk

haree

Sep 13, 2008
CHENNAI
hi
just confirming i need to flash these mods via CWM right
and will this replace the exisiting on the phone or will i have the option to chose which one i want example i have downloaded the blue keyboard will i have the option to use the blue or the existing or will this just replace the existing one
and Yes i am on coredroid 4,4
thanks in advance:laugh:

El Nino1977

Jul 10, 2009
Peterborough
hi
just confirming i need to flash these mods via CWM right
and will this replace the exisiting on the phone or will i have the option to chose which one i want example i have downloaded the blue keyboard will i have the option to use the blue or the existing or will this just replace the existing one
and Yes i am on coredroid 4,4
thanks in advance:laugh:

Funny my friend, read Rayfords post and thread header, mods offline and no support will be given here.

haree

Sep 13, 2008
CHENNAI
Funny my friend, read Rayfords post and thread header, mods offline and no support will be given here.

hi
dear this is not support pls read my post i was just asking for some info if u can give it fine or just leave it ok:laugh:
and i dont know why this is funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts