[Q] Pictures blurry, photo taken

Search This thread

youshoe

Feb 6, 2012
Vancouver, BC | Kingston, ON
Hey everyone,

Just recently, I've been having a problem with blurry pictures because the photo taker assumes that the photo is taken and saved before it is taken.

Previously on roms, once you press the blue button on the camera app, you see the autofocus do its work, and then it stops (which means the photo has been taken).

However, on the ROM I am currently on, it does the autofocus and the still, but takes like 3 seconds after that before the photo is actually taken O.O I'm not sure why, but this is causing a lot of blurry pictures because autofocus doesnt account for the 3 seconds between the focus and the actually photo taken.

Any ideas?

Markuzy

Apr 21, 2012
Singapore
I do not have your phone/brand/rom so I have no experience in your device whatsoever.
However, I think that you are spot on about the autofocus potentially being a cause.
Are you able to disable it or use another camera application that has tap to focus or similar?

youshoe

Feb 6, 2012
Vancouver, BC | Kingston, ON
Sorry for the late reply.

Using another camera app causes some glitches (parts of the picture cuts off, streaks of white on the sides, etc.). Tap to focus will not help the problem because there is still a gap between when the pic is taken and when it is focused.

Thanks.