Zagg Flex Keyboard/Stand

Search This thread

momulah

May 4, 2009
Op-Town
Heres a great deal I found on the Zagg Flex Keyboard/Stand. It costs 79.99 on their site. Sometime for 69.99 when on sale. Amazon has it for 57.28 on their site. But heres the real deal:

http://www.all4cellular.com/product/zagg-zaggkeys-flex-bluetooth-keyboard-bulk.html

ONLY 34.99 while supplies last because of overstock. If you look at the value this was a deal breaker I could not pass up. I paid 2$ sipping so my total was 36.99. If you look at the reviews the build quality and features are top notch. I'll use this for the keyboard and continue using my 10" Belkin neoprene case for transporting the tablet until the smartcover officially from Samsung (Still Hopeful) drops.

Good luck for those of you interested in a keyboard.
Heres a link to their commercial:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ic_fujNAcZI#/watch?v=ic_fujNAcZI

jdavet

Apr 7, 2009
Wow. This is a steal. If I didn't have one already, I'd get one. I bought one at 80, and I don't regret it, thought I wouldn't have minded to save a bit of money.

This keyboard is amazing and works almost perfectly out of the box. But when you combine this keyboard with this app, you will actually want to use your N10 for productivity. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.apedroid.hwkeyboardhelper

I don't work for Zagg nor am I the dev of this app FYI. :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

Reactions: Izeltokatl

Noku Dzu

Nov 25, 2012
Ordered one

Wow. This is a steal. If I didn't have one already, I'd get one. I bought one at 80, and I don't regret it, thought I wouldn't have minded to save a bit of money.

This keyboard is amazing and works almost perfectly out of the box. ...snip ...

---------------------------------------------------

Just ordered one & they gave me free shipping.

Regards and thanks for the tip.

tuxdapenguin

Jan 16, 2012
Wish I had seen this thread earlier, pick one up on amazon for $55. It's really a great keyboard and highly recommended for anyone looking for a lightweight and durable keyboard for their n10.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

rxzlmn

Jan 14, 2013
some people report issues when on wifi with the bt connection... anyone experience that?

doswizard

Aug 10, 2010
I picked one up at Target, and while it performed well it just felt exceedingly cheap to me. The plastic case didn't have any structure to it and warped easily unless I was using it on a desk. Typing with they keyboard balanced on the arm of the sofa (for example) just didn't work for me. It has since been returned and I'm looking into other keyboard options.

plaktoets

Jun 6, 2008
Is anyone trying to order from overseas and having problems? Sometimes the site shows a shipping quote, sometimes it wont, it doesnt except my credit card and when i use paypal, it doesnt add any shipping costs.

All in all it would be a great deal, even with the $30 shipping costs, it's still almost half the price of what i pay in europe.

Straf

Jul 24, 2009
Is anyone trying to order from overseas and having problems? Sometimes the site shows a shipping quote, sometimes it wont, it doesnt except my credit card and when i use paypal, it doesnt add any shipping costs.

All in all it would be a great deal, even with the $30 shipping costs, it's still almost half the price of what i pay in europe.

I've tried twice to buying one (shipping to Spain) but, despite in their FAQ they say they can, their website wasn't allowing me t get one. I had no quote for shipping.

Anyone managed to? Quite interested in one of these.

plaktoets

Jun 6, 2008
I've tried twice to buying one (shipping to Spain) but, despite in their FAQ they say they can, their website wasn't allowing me t get one. I had no quote for shipping.

Anyone managed to? Quite interested in one of these.

I've been in contact with them and they told me they will fix it. Shipping btw is $38
why does everything have to be so expensive for us Europeans :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

This keyboard is amazing and works almost perfectly out of the box. But when you combine this keyboard with this app, you will actually want to use your N10 for productivity. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.apedroid.hwkeyboardhelper