Orders from Handtec

Search This thread

Palla71

Nov 17, 2012
On their website: Expected date 14 Mar, 2013
No one received mail to be informed about a different date.

MuhKoInc

Dec 10, 2011
+1
I ordered from Handtec, and seeing as they charged me, I sure as hell hope they're right about the expected date.

weaselEST

Oct 11, 2011
Tartu
If paid with gwallet or paypal, they charge instantly. If credit card was used, then upon dispatch.

Wh1techapel

Feb 25, 2013
Oxford
Says "Due in soon" on their website. Bad news by the looks of it.

EDIT: Just on the phone with Beats.

Last edited:

Palla71

Nov 17, 2012
Mail from Handtec:
"We currently expect to have stock of the HTC One in the next 2-3 days, however there are many rumours that this date may be pushed back, we have requested clarification from HTC regarding this and intend to clarify this matter shortly."

omersak

Oct 15, 2010
Mail from Handtec:
"We currently expect to have stock of the HTC One in the next 2-3 days, however there are many rumours that this date may be pushed back, we have requested clarification from HTC regarding this and intend to clarify this matter shortly."

So it's very much up in the air at the moment. Hoping for the best.

4onu

Feb 8, 2010
valencia
reply from handtec 2 hours ago :
,,Thank you for your email. We currently expect stock to arrive in the next few days and will do our best to ship the items as soon as possible.We would expect all items to be delivered within 2-3 days of dispatch. You will be contacted as soon as we have dispatched your order. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with. Kind regards.,,

G

GuestK00431

Pretty sure Handtec would have had an email or call from HTC by now guys if its delayed with them too. Everyone else who's effected knows, fail to see how Handtec wouldn't by now.

Sent from my C6603 using xda app-developers app

darrenjdoc

Jan 21, 2006
Brighton
Just off the phone to them. They said they haven't heard anything from HTC or their suppliers about the delayed rumour. They have contacted them and are awaiting a reply.
They said to ring them after 10 in the morning and they will know then but by the sounds of the guy it looks very promising for Friday delivery :)

G

GuestK00431

Just off the phone to them. They said they haven't heard anything from HTC or their suppliers about the delayed rumour. They have contacted them and are awaiting a reply.
They said to ring them after 10 in the morning and they will know then but by the sounds of the guy it looks very promising for Friday delivery :)

They would have heard by now, everyone else has so I'd say handtec and clove people are safe.

Sent from my C6603 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    R: Orders from Handtec

Could we speak only about handtec in this thread please? Thanks.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using xda app-developers app
    I also have an order from Handtec pending. I got a mail saying I WILL NOT be debited but I was. Still, what matters is that the phone should be in my hands around the 10th.
    Dunno if they will accommodate me in the 3rd April stock. Can't wait!!:fingers-crossed:

By the way, any idea on the import duties to India for this phone? Am getting a variety of answers ranging from 4% to 25%, but nothing concrete. I am importing The One through DHL.
    :cyclops:

Also, I was not able to create an account while ordering (Some array-merge error appeared). The order was successful, but I dont have any idea of its status. :(

I am also from India, and I have ordered the silver one .. so lets see what happens on the 3rd of April....

Regarding the import duties, well once we have it here and once we pay we will know for sure... cant say how much it will for sure...

BTW i have ordered through FedEx priority ...

Guys regarding the difference between "pending vs processing"

Pending: This means the order is not complete, which could mean either there is still some process to be completed form the end user like verifying credit card or debit card or payment needs to be made ... or it could be from Handtec's end where they have not completed your order yet for several reason like security verification of the payment method, or the payment is not be taken yet or billing/shipping address needs to be verified.

Processing: This means the order is complete and there is no further action required from the user's end. This also means that the order is complete and its currently with the dispatch team ... and since the dispatch team is waiting for stocks they are keeping it under processing stage, the next stage after this is shipment...

Well the source of the above information is Handtec.com. I had called on friday regarding my order and thats what the CS rep told me... So dont take my word for this information, I am only sharing what was communicated to me.
    Just got a shipping confirmation! :D
    Ordered 5th of March.

Proof: http://prntscr.com/z1kgu
    Guys, enough with the rants please....
    Stop emailing handtec people lol. Omg they must be like ugh another whining kid asking what day.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2