[TUTORIAL] How to recording video with active music

Search This thread

Jeka_Osokin

Jun 25, 2012
Irbit
Hi! Its my first thread in XDA...
So, when you open SemcCamera.apk with active music, your music is stopped by camera app
I finded method to recording video with playing songs!
1. So decompile your SemcCamera.apk
2. Go to SemcCameraUI.apk\smali\com\sonyericsson\android\camera\IntentHelper$BroadcastIntent.smali
3. Find .field public static final MUSICSERVICE_COMMAND_PAUSE:Ljava/lang/String; = "pause"
3.1 And remove "pause" in this line
(lock like this .field public static final MUSICSERVICE_COMMAND_PAUSE:Ljava/lang/String; = " ")
4. Go to SemcCameraUI.apk\smali\com\sonyericsson\android\camera\ExtendedActivity.smali
4.1 Find const-string v2, "pause" and remove!
4.2 Find invoke-direct {p0, v1}, Lcom/sonyericsson/android/camera/ExtendedActivity;->muteSound(I)V and remove
5. recompile and enjoy!:good:

Last edited:

devilmaycry2020

Apr 27, 2013
So, when you open SemcCamera.apk with active music, your music is stopped by camera app
2. Go to SemcCameraUI.apk\smali\com\sonyericsson\android\camera\IntentHelper$BroadcastIntent.smali
3. Find .field public static final MUSICSERVICE_COMMAND_PAUSE:Ljava/lang/String; = "pause"
(lock like this .field public static final MUSICSERVICE_COMMAND_PAUSE:Ljava/lang/String; = " ")
4. Go to SemcCameraUI.apk\smali\com\sonyericsson\android\camera\ExtendedActivity.smali
4.2 Find invoke-direct {p0, v1}, Lcom/sonyericsson/android/camera/ExtendedActivity;->muteSound(I)V and remove

very good. it's worked on my TX4.3 but on Manual mode only, Auto Mode got FC. please help. anyway my TX have different files. i have to edit these file:
BaseActivity.smali,IntentConstants$BroadcastIntent.smali,CommonConstants$BroadcastIntent.smali

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.