[REQ] Music Player for CM Based ROMs

Search This thread

DMJoh

Jan 19, 2014
Port of Kochi
Can anyone suggest a light Music Player for CM based ROMs. Apollo does the job quite good. But the album art is a bit pixellated or blurred. Tried a couple of players but if anyone knows suggest me. It would be great if you guys can suggest a player with works very well with 180dp ROMs like RR.

Last edited:
Reactions: James Colvap

iceyhotguy

Jan 27, 2012
Can anyone suggest a light Music Player for CM based ROMs. Apollo does the job quiet good. But the album art is a bit pixellated or blurred. Tried a couple of players but if anyone knows suggest me. It would be great if you guys can suggest a player with works very well with 180dp ROMs like RR.

Try Player Pro, this is a free version to try it out - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tbig.playerprotrial

I've been using this app's full version since 4.1.2 and I love it.
It has everything you might need,
- lists (artists, folders, playlist, album etc)
- artist/album art download, you can even manually set and edit details of songs and select art inside the player
- can be used with Viper, DSP Manager as well as Player Pro DSP
- several widgets to choose from
- shake to switch feature

Try it out, you won't be disappointed :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: jackeagle and DMJoh

VanshKhanna

Feb 21, 2014
Can anyone suggest a light Music Player for CM based ROMs. Apollo does the job quiet good. But the album art is a bit pixellated or blurred. Tried a couple of players but if anyone knows suggest me. It would be great if you guys can suggest a player with works very well with 180dp ROMs like RR.

Try wiizm music player, according to me it's better than player pro

VanshKhanna

Feb 21, 2014
Player is good by its look and feel.. But i prefer the album art to be displayed in a full scale as in stock player and player pro.

Btw, Wiizm Player FC when Equalizer is opened.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

But mine is working fine and equaliser is working perfectly

DMJoh

Jan 19, 2014
Port of Kochi
What about PowerAmp dude ?
It's the best player IMHO.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Yup you are right... PowerAmp is good and the best as i know. But in person, i don't like it ;):cool:

I just wanted a simple player with a simple interface, which displays album art fully and clearly. And i like to hear music in that simple way.. I don need heavy features like poweramp.

Nywyz Thanks for your opinion Bro.

Last edited:
Reactions: James Colvap

jayc137

Sep 5, 2012
Mumbai
Yup you are right... PowerAmp is good and the best as i know. But in person, i don't like it ;):cool:

I just wanted a simple player with a simple interface, which displays album art fully and clearly. And i like to hear music in that simple way.. I don need heavy features like poweramp.

Did you try Google Play Music btw ?

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

VanshKhanna

Feb 21, 2014

Try using MixZing music player

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Also try ttpod music player

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

If you want to listen music with lyrics try Musixmatch

Nov 15, 2013
Use Walkman.... In that clear audio +....see how it is...for me its superub...u give an try......!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

DMJoh

Jan 19, 2014
Port of Kochi
Try Player Pro, this is a free version to try it out - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tbig.playerprotrial

- artist/album art download, you can even manually set and edit details of songs and select art inside the player

Player Pro as you suggested was the player i was looking for.
But none of the dsp managers worked with it. Neither Viper Nor Dsp. Then i tried the player pro dsp manager, but that didnt helped.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Can anyone suggest a light Music Player for CM based ROMs. Apollo does the job quite good. But the album art is a bit pixellated or blurred. Tried a couple of players but if anyone knows suggest me. It would be great if you guys can suggest a player with works very well with 180dp ROMs like RR.
    Thanks for the share bro.

Player is good by its look and feel.. But i prefer the album art to be displayed in a full scale as in stock player and player pro.

Btw, Wiizm Player FC when Equalizer is opened.