Not detected in boot loader.

Search This thread

C-4Nati

Jun 28, 2010
Cincinnati
So I'm trying to flash the L preview. I plug my n7 in and do adb devices and it shows up, I adb reboot bootloader and it boots into the boot loader, but while in it if I do adb devices nothing comes up and if I do the flash-all.bat it just stays stuck on waiting on device. And yes I have USB debugging, and just updated drivers and installed SDK fresh. This just seems odd.

Sent from my LG-D801 using xda premium

mdamaged

Oct 16, 2013
South of Heaven
Moto G5 Plus
Google Pixel 4a
So I'm trying to flash the L preview. I plug my n7 in and do adb devices and it shows up, I adb reboot bootloader and it boots into the boot loader, but while in it if I do adb devices nothing comes up and if I do the flash-all.bat it just stays stuck on waiting on device. And yes I have USB debugging, and just updated drivers and installed SDK fresh. This just seems odd.

When you are in bootloader mode, the correct command to list devices is: fastboot devices

Let me know if that command gives you a device id.

If it does not, then you must get your drivers situated.

C-4Nati

Jun 28, 2010
Cincinnati
When you are in bootloader mode, the correct command to list devices is: fastboot devices

Let me know if that command gives you a device id.

If it does not, then you must get your drivers situated.

Well not working while using the flash-all.bat would still indicate it's not recognized in boot loader mode. Which is weird when it is while its on.

Antagonist42

Feb 5, 2012
Bolton
Do you have a syncing program for your handset/tab installed?

If so I'd uninstall it as they tend to take over the USB when you plug your device in, changes the USB port com ID and only meant for an up and running system and not in bootloader/recovery/etc

As for an actual response as in an ID/model/etc using adb or fastboot I've never seen it shown when I've tried it even with official and unofficial drivers others have had responses with!! ..but not had any problems flashing except with a sync program on pc ;)

(personally never use sync progs since then :D )

Bashing away at my HTC Desire C