Carz de exotic UCCW Theme
Love cars? & looking for something to make your homescreen look attractive and unique? If yes, then you're in right place! Style your phone with CARZ de EXOTICA look and make your friends jealous of you. Download this cool theme now and make the anticipation for CARZ even BIGGER!
UCCW App (available for free on Play Store)
Any launcher that supports 6x4 Homescreen Grid (Nova Launcher Recommended)
1. Install UCCW from Play Store. [THIS IS IMPORTANT: You need to install this app before downloading this theme or otherwise it won't work. If you have already installed the theme then just reinstall it again after downloading the app]
2. Download this theme and and open it. Now tap on Install Skin button.
3. Use the 6X4 Desktop Grid and hide the dock under launcher settings (This theme can work without these settings but the layout may be different)
4. After you're done with installation, double tap on the Homescreen and select UCCW Widget and select the required widget as indicated by their name.
5. Repeat the above step till you get Homescreen as shown in picture.
6. (Optional) Select the Cube Scroll effect under launcher settings for 3D effect. For Nova Launcher - Nova Settings>Desktop>Scroll Effect
For adding App Drawer or Search icon on homescreen, use the same method as you used to add widgets. For e.g Nova Launcher Users - Long press on homescreen>Nova Action>Select the shortcut you want to add.
* Instructions for adding your own app shortcuts in widgets
If you want to edit or add custom apps in widgets then follow these steps -
1. Open UCCW app and select Hotspot (Lock Widget) from the menu option.
2. Turn "OFF" the Hotspots.
3. Go to desktop and tap the button on widget you want to edit.
4. Select the app you want from the appropriate Hotspots.
5. After you have done editing, make sure you turn "ON" the Hotspot again to apply the changes.
If the weather is not showing your correct location on widget then you can change the weather location by going into UCCW settings.
Q - There are still some gaps between widgets, what to do?
A - Make sure your desktop grid is 6x4 and the Width and Height margin is set to none in launcher settings.
Q - Why can't I open apps by clicking on widgets?
A - Make sure the hotspot is on in UCCW. To change the settings, open UCCW app, touch the menu key and make sure you select the hotspot (lock widgets) to 'ON' mode.
- Still got some issues? Don't hesitate to mail me.
- This theme is not affiliated in any way with any car manufacturer.