[Q] Help rogers Galaxy S4 stock roms

Search This thread

plansta

Jan 19, 2014
I tried to unroot and put a stock rom on my sgh i337m but the one I flashed does not allow me to use wifi and I cant restore from kies. It should be a rogers rom with 4.3.

Joku1981

Jun 4, 2012
I tried to unroot and put a stock rom on my sgh i337m but the one I flashed does not allow me to use wifi and I cant restore from kies. It should be a rogers rom with 4.3.
Dial *#1234# and make and screenshot. Conect it to Kies (android 4.2.2) or Kies 3 (android 4.3) and make other screenshot pls :highfive:

plansta

Jan 19, 2014
Dial *#1234# and make and screenshot. Conect it to Kies (android 4.2.2) or Kies 3 (android 4.3) and make other screenshot pls :highfive:
I didn't really explain my situation well sorry. I went through all the steps to unroot my s4 but I ended up with slightly different firmware than what I originally had so wifi wont even turn on and kies does not detect the device at all. Right now I am reflashing to see if that helps.

plansta

Jan 19, 2014
I didn't really explain my situation well sorry. I went through all the steps to unroot my s4 but I ended up with slightly different firmware than what I originally had so wifi wont even turn on and kies does not detect the device at all. Right now I am reflashing to see if that helps.
Well when I reflashed kies started working but still no luck with wifi. The rom I got was from galaxys4root
Android 4.2.2
Screenshot_2014-01-18-23-50-09.png

Android 4.3
Screenshot_2014-01-18-23-31-22.png

Last edited:

Joku1981

Jun 4, 2012
Well when I reflashed kies started working but still no luck with wifi. The rom I got was from galaxys4root
Android 4.2.2
View attachment 2525160

Android 4.3
View attachment 2525161

1. Extract TAR and place Modem file on computer
  2. Put your phone into download mode (Volume down + Home button + Power button. Volume Up then)
  3. Open Odin
  4. Connect your phone to your computer
  5. Place Modem file in PHONE section
  6. Make sure to untick autoreboot
  7. Flash modem
  8. Reboot
  9. Done
- If it no works, try again and make sure that you:
  1. Untick Autoreboot
  2. Flash modem
  3. Reboot once again into Download Mode using (Vol Down plus Home button combi)
  4. Flash Modem once more
  5. Once done,
  6. Unplug then reboot device manually.

*EDIT: Dial *#1234# and make new screenshot when u finish the process :)

plansta

Jan 19, 2014
The flash came up as fail on odin 3 times and I seem to be in the same place with no wifi. I found out the rom I got was not the correct rom because this one comes with alot more bloatware and some of the icons are different but it was the only one I could find that didnt fail when I downloaded it (I got suckered into trying to get a different one from the sites that have you pay for download speed).

plansta

Jan 19, 2014
The flash came up as fail on odin 3 times and I seem to be in the same place with no wifi. I found out the rom I got was not the correct rom because this one comes with alot more bloatware and some of the icons are different but it was the only one I could find that didnt fail when I downloaded it (I got suckered into trying to get a different one from the sites that have you pay for download speed).

Heres the screenshot with modem file
Screenshot_2014-01-19-11-38-20.png