Application misuse and Privacy Concerns
I have currently completed an Android App called AutoPIX. Its an app designed to automatically take photographs at set intervals, capture the gps coordinants of where the photo was taken and upload this information to AutoPIX.me servers to share online on facebook, twitter, etc...
- Set Interval to Capture Photo and GPS (Time Lapse)
- Set Quality of Image to AutoUpload to AutoPIX
- Share Album View or Slideshow View
- Website Design Mobile Friendly
- Enable Camera Flash
My original intention for the app was to attach my phone to a weather balloon and use AutoPIX to take photos of its travels on the way to space and back down. The photos and gps coordinants will be plotted on the AutoPIX.me website to share.... Great Idea but I have concerns about application misuse. Such as:
* The App is silent and can take photos with the screen off and no shutter sound, A Spy App?
* People sharing pornographic pictures
* People taking photos and sharing someones location without their consent and posting this online
* Are there countries that wouldnt allow this app
I have set a Terms of Service on the AutoPIX.me website, is this enough?
Should I be concerned about application misuse?
Should I be concerned about camera app requirement in a Country or State?
Appreciate your feedback