Flappy bird mod

Search This thread

luis117

Mar 31, 2014
Hello friends, I have 2 days trying to modify the "flappy bird" to change the bird, and the graphics along with the image of the top and well.
according to the post of XDA_Developers says that after compiling the apk I have to make another process then it can be to play. and I do not speak English as I work Cuestra understand that last part to finish my mod flappy bird ... hopefully can help me, they are ... and would greatly appreciate if you happen to spend my cool and you changed the files compiled but can also put his signature or something ... well, I leave in advance thanks! (I did this in google translator xD)

blazeappz

Apr 2, 2014
Try this

Hello friends, I have 2 days trying to modify the "flappy bird" to change the bird, and the graphics along with the image of the top and well.
according to the post of XDA_Developers says that after compiling the apk I have to make another process then it can be to play. and I do not speak English as I work Cuestra understand that last part to finish my mod flappy bird ... hopefully can help me, they are ... and would greatly appreciate if you happen to spend my cool and you changed the files compiled but can also put his signature or something ... well, I leave in advance thanks! (I did this in google translator xD)

Try this --

It has all the details to make your ur own flappy game

easyandroidcoding.wordpress.com