[GUIDE] SmartQ Z1 Lite unbrick / fix bootloop

Search This thread

HarisDev

Aug 23, 2014
Hi guys, I saw that so much people have problem with SmartQ Z1 Lite. However, after few days watch becomes slow and it just have bootloop. I had same problem for weeks, until I found a way to fix it.
Notice! This tutorial is for LITE verrsion only, full version have it's own unbrick tool.

- Download the tools from attachment (end of thread)
- Make new folder on desktop and extract the downloaded .zip to that folder

1. STEP Entering the nexus

- Turn off the watch, make sure that is completely off (plug in the usb cable and check if your machine detects it)
- After that plug in usb cable and press the Power and Back button on watch together for few seconds, your PC will detect it as USB boot device or something
- Go to device manager and right click on that device and update driver software, browse computer and then Let me pick the button..
Click on All devices and then Have disk, browse to the tool folder and 32/64 bit usb driver and choose ini file
Install that driver.

- Unplug usb cable

2. STEP Preparing the savior

- Open TabControl.exe and right click on anywhere on tool, and then click Config
- Click on Import config and find the folder you extracted tool, then folder "ini" and choose the Jz4775--Nand-FINAL.ini
- Then click Manual config and where is uboot on the right "..." browse for the x-boot-nand.bin
- For uimage choose recovery.img
- And then click OK, and don't save the config

3. STEP Let the battle begins

- Plug in USB cable and the tool should start flashing new recovery
- Wait few minutes and it should write Successfull
- After that watch should turn off, unplug and plug in cable again
- Hold the power button for few seconds until you get a charging interface, press back button and hold, and then power button and hold untill it vibrates
- You should see factory upgrade interface and new removable disc should be in computer
- Copy the update.zip from required_flash_files/ folder to new removable disc.
- Now press the back button, and then again where is "Upgrade", your watch should get upgraded

Aaand voilaa!

DOWNLOAD

https://mega.co.nz/#!YBhzyJoY!yfIpdySc_NQDaBHEBPB0kY1yn81IxpKQzARO3B2U1OQ

Last edited:

csonti02

Feb 20, 2011
link

https: //mega.co.nz/#!YBhzyJoY!yfIpdy...pKQzARO3B2U1OQ

I've sent you the mirror, as soon as i get more posts, i'll edit the thread with mirror.

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

it is working. I try many times (3) but after working (write sacesfull) after i updated 1.5 and work.
many thanks.

Reactions: siakgayyem
Wow this method works. thank you very much. My watch has successfully booted at last since it started to bootloop last march. Harisdev you are a miracle worker. Csonti02 thanks for the link. Both you guys saved me a lot of money (which I dont have much) I was already contemplating on returning the watch to china for repairs. I can not thank you enough.

csonti02

Feb 20, 2011
Wow this method works. thank you very much. My watch has successfully booted at last since it started to bootloop last march. Harisdev you are a miracle worker. Csonti02 thanks for the link. Both you guys saved me a lot of money (which I dont have much) I was already contemplating on returning the watch to china for repairs. I can not thank you enough.

the wizard is harisdev :)))))) thanks.

Tohelo

Aug 15, 2010
Perfect work! Now hold still trying to get to work with the latest update.
Any help for that i cannot get bluetooth on in lite ?

Last edited:

dcrandroid

Nov 27, 2014
really need help

Hi guys, I saw that so much people have problem with SmartQ Z1 Lite. However, after few days watch becomes slow and it just have bootloop. I had same problem for weeks, until I found a way to fix it.
Notice! This tutorial is for LITE verrsion only, full version have it's own unbrick tool.

- Turn off the watch, make sure that is completely off (plug in the usb cable and check if your machine detects it)
- After that plug in usb cable and press the Power and Back button on watch together for few seconds, your PC will detect it as USB boot device or something
- Go to device manager and right click on that device and update driver software, browse computer and then Let me pick the button..
Click on All devices and then Have disk, browse to the tool folder and 32/64 bit usb driver and choose ini file
Install that driver.

- Unplug usb cable

- Open TabControl.exe and right click on anywhere on tool, and then click Config
- Click on Import config and find the folder you extracted tool, then folder "ini" and choose the Jz4775--Nand-FINAL.ini
- Then click Manual config and where is uboot on the right "..." browse for the x-boot-nand.bin

- Hold the power button for few seconds until you get a charging interface, press back button and hold, and then power button and hold untill it vibrates
- You should see factory upgrade interface and new removable disc should be in computer
- Now press the back button, and then again where is "Upgrade", your watch should get upgraded

Aaand voilaa!

My watch is working and everynotification works but theres a problem where it says the application smartwatchlauncher stopped workig so i cant do anything including accessing settings but i get notifications and i cannot upgrade how will i fix this:confused:

thedark1231

Dec 14, 2014
its asking for a decryption key what is it also my computer wont dowload the other one because it says it a virus

Noobzthegoat

Mar 19, 2015
Hi,
I'm having trouble in the last point of the first step.
I can only choose inf files, not ini files.
I am pretty sure i am following the steps right but i get stuck on that part.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Install that driver.

- Unplug usb cable

Aaand voilaa!

DOWNLOAD

https://mega.co.nz/#!YBhzyJoY!yfIpdySc_NQDaBHEBPB0kY1yn81IxpKQzARO3B2U1OQ
    link

I've sent you the mirror, as soon as i get more posts, i'll edit the thread with mirror.

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

it is working. I try many times (3) but after working (write sacesfull) after i updated 1.5 and work.
    many thanks.

Please send me a mirror I have had my watch shelved since March. You've just given me new hope.

https://mega.co.nz/#!YBhzyJoY!yfIpdy...pKQzARO3B2U1OQ