Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Other (plz mention in the thread)

Votes: 18 13.6%

• Total voters
Search This thread

Bazilli

Oct 3, 2011
Oulu
Stock KK is my choise, it works perfect. I only rooted my phone and installed Gravitybox. :good:

mashaal95

Jun 3, 2012
Mumbai
Using Omni right now and I must say after almost all the custom roms I've tried, this looks like the one! Battery life is okay but its almost as smooth as stock!
Pros:
1. smooth as stock scrolling.
2. Has a hell lot of features in the notification area.
Cons:
1. Some animation issues such as when the playstore loads and while loading youtube etc..

ayenzel

Oct 11, 2012
Labuan
Using stock rom 4.4.3, battery life is beyond my expectations. No greenify, sync on, facebook whatsapp all the time . its great.

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

Clarkiieh

Mar 13, 2013
OnePlus 6T
Stock GPE Edition:
Good-
Nice stock feel
Smooth Animations
Fastest I've felt with ART..

Bad:
3G icon and not H+ or H, can't seem to change with the MOD.

Apart from the 3G signal I can live with this ROM. I don't care much for battery as I'm always near a charger. Don't like using exposed. Prefer the speed of art vs the mods of Exposed

Anyone assist with the 3g icon would be a huge help!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Leproso_Ivan

May 9, 2012
Mendoza
Moto G30
I'm using the stock firmware 4.4.3 retail Brazil. It's very stable, and If you use a xposed modules, you don't need to flash a custom rom.

Sorry, but my english isn't very well.

Iván!

dorwoo

Nov 30, 2011
I use stock rom with faux kernel but its a bit choppy at scrolling.How to solve this?

HeisehKiiN

Jan 3, 2014
AOSB - 15/06

AOSB is smooth, stable, customizable, and I'm getting 5~6 hours of screen.
The only negative point so far is random crashes. It's not a lot, maybe 2 or 3 times per day, but still...

Last edited:

AnthonyyBayn

Aug 7, 2014
Location Services disabled
I think I have a slight problem. I am obsessed with flashing ROM's. Sometimes I can't even keep the same the same one for a full day. I'm sure oneday I will find a ROM that will keep me satisfied for atleast a week :p .

Recently I have been using Slimkat 5 which I highly recommend for somebody who want's to very much keep the feeling of stock Kitkat but with some nice customisations such as lockscreen shortcuts for example. If anybody can recommend a ROM that you think I'll like and/or be able to stick with for a reasonable amount of time then feel welcome to leave them in a reply :)

rohitthe1

Aug 6, 2014
Model : xt1033 16GB

Custom Rom : MK44.4-falcon-140801-RELEASE.zip by Mokee

Custom Kernel: 3.4.101-XPerience by TeamMex

Running smooth and stable without any glitches. Plus loving the feature of double tap to sleep/wake and split screen;)

adichandra

May 3, 2012
All cm based rom gave me freezes when i rotate games or video. Im currently on xt1033 converted to gpe with art enabled and couldn't be happier.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

favvo

Oct 29, 2013
Rom: Paranoid 4.5 BETA 2
Kernel: 3.4.101-XPerience by TeamMex

I'm addicted to PA but in the last release it has some problems. I hope in updates!

ZareliMan

Sep 2, 2013
ROM: Stock Motorola KitKat 4.4.4
Kernel: Phantom v2

I tried a few roms but I found AOSP based is still unstable/not completely supported. As I couldn't find any custom stock based rom (I want some custom rom features but on the rock solid stock base) I just debloated a stock moto firmware. With the phantom kernel (which supports stock) I can get amazing battery life. The stock rom is already light, snappy, fast, stable, something I won't be trading for some fancy features at the cost of stability.

Reactions: xenas

rogeriorp

Dec 11, 2013
ROM: Stock Motorola KitKat 4.4.4
Kernel: Phantom v2

I tried a few roms but I found AOSP based is still unstable/not completely supported. As I couldn't find any custom stock based rom (I want some custom rom features but on the rock solid stock base) I just debloated a stock moto firmware. With the phantom kernel (which supports stock) I can get amazing battery life. The stock rom is already light, snappy, fast, stable, something I won't be trading for some fancy features at the cost of stability.

Agreed.

If only the GPE had similar battery backup as Motorola's stock, it would be great. I use it currently with latest Aero Kernel and battery disappoints me pretty hard.

UncolourTV

Aug 18, 2014
São Paulo
Model: XT1040 (LTE)
ROM: Cyanogenmod 11 (Unofficial)
Kernel: Stock

Pros: LOT of customization options, fast, true multitask, look stable (tested only for a couple days)

Cons: Battery duration drops a little, but still last a day long. i can't post photos on instagram, i got only black pictures (maybe a bug?)

I LOVED the rom, this is the first time i try custom rom, and i loving it. I can live without post on instagram, but i gonna try other rom or maybe go back to stock for a while.

neucoas

Aug 14, 2014
Rosario
ROM: Stock Retail USA
Kernel: AeroKernel 11/08

Best experience ever. Excellent battery life :fingers-crossed:

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

Model: XT1040 (LTE)
ROM: Cyanogenmod 11 (Unofficial)
Kernel: Stock

Pros: LOT of customization options, fast, true multitask, look stable (tested only for a couple days)

Cons: Battery duration drops a little, but still last a day long. i can't post photos on instagram, i got only black pictures (maybe a bug?)

I LOVED the rom, this is the first time i try custom rom, and i loving it. I can live without post on instagram, but i gonna try other rom or maybe go back to stock for a while.

Hi, sorry for my bad english, try dissable high quality picture processing
:good:

Reactions: UncolourTV

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    THE ULTIMATE ROM GUIDE, MADE FOR YOU, BY YOU :p

o7vs78.jpg

This is a thread to share your experiences with your rom. You can post pro's and con's. You can even mention stock rom if you use that.You can also include screenshots or vote in the poll.
    Which ROM you have use ? And What's condition is your ROM ?

I use stock. I've tried various roms but those CAF bugs are present in almost every one of them.

I suggest to post a Benchmark, and Every tweak you use. Maybe battery stats could be helpfull. He is on the Stock ROM!

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Free mobile app

Hey Thanks for the tip I'll post benchmark screenshots. I don't use any tweak yet.
    I suggest to post a Benchmark, and Every tweak you use. Maybe battery stats could be helpfull. He is on the Stock ROM!

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Free mobile app
    I've tried most of the roms, but always go back stock ROM. What bothers me this initial lag when starting the phone with most CM ROMs. Also the battery on my stock rom is the longest and with the new update to the 176 earshot is really great
    So I inserted Nova launcher and customize it as much as I can
    The other Rom I like most is AOSP + 4.2
    I've tried most of the roms, but always go back stock ROM. What bothers me this initial lag when starting the phone with most CM ROMs. Also the battery on my stock rom is the longest and with the new update to the 176 earshot is really great
    So I inserted Nova launcher and customize it as much as I can
    The other Rom I like most is AOSP + 4.2

Hey can you tell me about this 176 update

Also did you meant AOSPA

Thank You for your review