[THE] Black Kandi [WA3]

Search This thread

earni

Feb 6, 2009
Lancashire
Here we have Black Kandi for WVGA Devices Portrait and Landscape supported. I have included both 'VOLUME' and 'LOUD' buttons in both states, use whichever you prefer.

Requires Wisbar Advanced 3.
When in portrait, you will probably need to disable the clock because if you have more than 4 icons showing the clock goes over the top of the start button. Works fine in landscape though. This is my first full WA3 theme so lots of feedback would be much appreciated.

Originally made VGA now i have added a WVGA version for you people with better devices :D

Couple of screenshots from my device (VGA):
Please note i only have a VGA Device but this theme is for WVGA

Screen03-2.png
Screen04-1.png

WVGA Screenshots:

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks for looking.

Pandemoniumone

Apr 5, 2008
Sacramento
Hey hey! I recognize those WVGA screen shots :D

Glad to see you've posted your beautiful theme here in the xda community, you've done a really great job with this one earni!

Keep up the great work bro, WA3 needs new innovative skinners such as yourself! :cool:

Pandemoniumone

Apr 5, 2008
Sacramento
Hey earni, I've noticed two things with this as I've been using it.

First is the "disconnect" tab isn't in your skinned buttons so this is what it looks like when disconnected...(first screen shot)

Second is the menu drop down, (a.k.a. task panel). There are purple lines around the black action buttons. I don't know how to post large screen shots so it may be hard to see...(second screen shot)

Otherwise I love it!!! :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_7.jpg
    Screenshot_7.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 345
  • Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 241
  • Screenshot_5.jpg
    Screenshot_5.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 203
  • Screenshot_6.jpg
    Screenshot_6.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 170

earni

Feb 6, 2009
Lancashire
ah i can see what you mean. i shall try and get rid of the pink later today.

as for the disconnected icon. in the wisbar settings there is a checkbox for
'display icon when disconnected' or words to that effect, make sure it isnt checked.
so then the connected icon just pops up when you are connected. :D

x-mann

Sep 6, 2005
Resen
1 short question earni, why when nothing started, i got in uper left corner second tab instead of HOME like yours i got Start again and i miss your blue line there, whats the problem?

Rozenthal

Retired Recognized Developer
Dec 2, 2008
Does this include the italic font as well? I kind of hate it :p

I'm not very familiar with Wisbar, can anyone explain a bit what exactly does it change?

Pandemoniumone

Apr 5, 2008
Sacramento
ah i can see what you mean. i shall try and get rid of the pink later today.

as for the disconnected icon. in the wisbar settings there is a checkbox for
'display icon when disconnected' or words to that effect, make sure it isnt checked.
so then the connected icon just pops up when you are connected. :D

Very good, thanks for the help!

Pandemoniumone

Apr 5, 2008
Sacramento

I'm not very familiar with Wisbar, can anyone explain a bit what exactly does it change?

Hey Rozenthal, check this site out here > http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/products/pocketpc/WisBarAdvance/ < be sure to check out the forum as well, that's where you'll find the exceptional skins that have been created for WA3.

I've been using WA3 ever since I've owned a winmo device, I love the customization of the task bar and the softkeys! I think it is a far better method for managing running tasks than the htc method.

You can change the font to whatever you want, that was just me playing with the skin. :)

Last edited:

wken3

Mar 19, 2009
hi....

Hey erni...can your perfect black kandi be download into touch hd?
As for the file u release i cant use...what m i going to do? Pls advise.tkz

earni

Feb 6, 2009
Lancashire
Hey erni...can your perfect black kandi be download into touch hd?
As for the file u release i cant use...what m i going to do? Pls advise.tkz

you will need wiabar advance 3 to use it, just open wisbar settings go to theme>install>then find where you put the theme.

the font is something pandemoniume added, the standard font is the one shown in my firs two screenshots, which goes perfectly with the TF3D imo.

here we go, so u can see what i meant,
ty for your efort and great skin

ah, you have two options here, i have personally disabled the text altogether, there is an option to display window text in wisbar, alternatively if you would like the text to match the rest of the buttons, it is Tahoma Size 2.

To get rid of the gap of blue in the taskbar i have inccluded an alternate taskbar, just go to themes>taskbar>background>and change it to Taskbarp2.

hope this helps. :D

x-mann

Sep 6, 2005
Resen
ty for your advice, i fix blue thing earni, but still i got that start text in your second uper left when my pocket is in idle( i guess i cant find option with disabling text), rest everything Ok.
ty ty

Pandemoniumone

Apr 5, 2008
Sacramento
ty for your advice, i fix blue thing earni, but still i got that start text in your second uper left when my pocket is in idle( i guess i cant find option with disabling text), rest everything Ok.
ty ty

You need to go to the Menu>Settings>Taskbar> then under the top drop down menu scroll down to "Window Title". Make sure the box isn't ticked that says "Make this item visible on the taskbar"

That should fix it for you! :cool: