[Q] Android System Update?

Search This thread

sonicdh

Oct 25, 2008
I got a strange notification from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus today. Apparently, it tried downloading an update, but there wasn't enough room.
sRd5uGX.png

If I was running stock, that would be one thing, but I'm running CM 10.1.3. Anyone know what's going on? Should I install the update?

wtherrell

Dec 30, 2008
I got a strange notification from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus today. Apparently, it tried downloading an update, but there wasn't enough room.
sRd5uGX.png

If I was running stock, that would be one thing, but I'm running CM 10.1.3. Anyone know what's going on? Should I install the update?
Could it be a CM update? I get update notices when a new version of Paranoid is released.

sonicdh

Oct 25, 2008
Could it be a CM update? I get update notices when a new version of Paranoid is released.
No, I disabled automatic update notifications on CM because I know the version I have is the last stable until CM11 is formally released for it and they haven't yet. I'm tempted to take an image of my phone and just install the update, whatever it is.

wtherrell

Dec 30, 2008
No, I disabled automatic update notifications on CM because I know the version I have is the last stable until CM11 is formally released for it and they haven't yet. I'm tempted to take an image of my phone and just install the update, whatever it is.
If it's coming from your carrier, I would not take it.