"OFFICIAL" HTC AmaZe picture thread :D

Search This thread

Totòòò

Oct 29, 2011
Palermo
uploadfromtaptalk1326467237301.jpg heres another pic friday the 13th enjoy!

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G using xda premium

stratax

Aug 21, 2010
Missouri (misery)
I have had the amaze before you so i do not think makes lots of sense making it look like u love the amaze more than me. And kidding or no kidding truth is that the iphone takes better pics. Read whatever reviews or statistics u want, but thats the truth. Go take both phones and start taking some pics and u will see what im talking about (especially low light) however the other guys is right lets respect the author of this thread and not switch it to which phone got better camera p.s next time u gotta have a rule saying "u do not come to an amaze forum saying iphone got better camera" good luck with that;)

Did you even look at the link he posted? showed the exact picture taken with both and the Amaze camera looked the best out of the other phones.

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

View attachment 855180 heres another pic friday the 13th enjoy!

ive never had Absolute vodka for some reason, pic looks good though :p

seansk

Feb 15, 2010
Los Angeles
I have had the amaze before you so i do not think makes lots of sense making it look like u love the amaze more than me. And kidding or no kidding truth is that the iphone takes better pics. Read whatever reviews or statistics u want, but thats the truth. Go take both phones and start taking some pics and u will see what im talking about (especially low light) however the other guys is right lets respect the author of this thread and not switch it to which phone got better camera p.s next time u gotta have a rule saying "u do not come to an amaze forum saying iphone got better camera" good luck with that;)

Fine you win, I don't care!!! lol

fuego77

Oct 6, 2010
Here's a few random shots, tell me what u think

1802a9ae-f436-ee2c.jpg

1802a9ae-f46a-7cf3.jpg

1802a9ae-f488-eb07.jpg

1802a9ae-f4b6-f0bc.jpg

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA App

fuego77

Oct 6, 2010
yes, the last 2 pics do have flash on. i havent experienced the camera bleed, but ive read many people have it, i guess i dont though. *knocks on wood :eek:

is your camera bleed really bad?

stratax

Aug 21, 2010
Missouri (misery)
yes, the last 2 pics do have flash on. i havent experienced the camera bleed, but ive read many people have it, i guess i dont though. *knocks on wood :eek:

is your camera bleed really bad?

I just took a couple macro pictures with flash and there wasnt any bleed, i only get bleed when i take regular pictures like of a person far away and its dark.. weird

crazy how well the detail is on the macro. i didnt know what to take pictures of so i just took random crap of what was in front of me lol.
3143592.jpg

2mxrdll.jpg

Last edited:

eggydrums

Dec 13, 2010
I just took a couple macro pictures with flash and there wasnt any bleed, i only get bleed when i take regular pictures like of a person far away and its dark.. weird

crazy how well the detail is on the macro. i didnt know what to take pictures of so i just took random crap of what was in front of me lol.
3143592.jpg

2mxrdll.jpg

Dude that laptop ain't a bunch of crap in front of ya lololol

Top Liked Posts