[Q] Q: How to Flash

Search This thread

ankur_shah88

Jul 16, 2012
Delhi
Hi,
I know that i can flash new rom from TWRP recovery(as steps described in each rom Page), i want to know do i have to flash a kernel also in order to flash a rom?
and How to move back to stock rom if in case i wish to move back, i am unable to flash through SP Flash tool, so is it possbile to reflash to the stock rom using TWRP. Plz help.

thanks

thejoker

Jan 19, 2013
Mumbai
Hi,
I know that i can flash new rom from TWRP recovery(as steps described in each rom Page), i want to know do i have to flash a kernel also in order to flash a rom?
and How to move back to stock rom if in case i wish to move back, i am unable to flash through SP Flash tool, so is it possbile to reflash to the stock rom using TWRP. Plz help.

thanks
You dont have to flash a kernel while flashing ROMs.
N what problems are you facing while flashing thrugh sp tools?????????

Reactions: ankur_shah88

jayadu

Mar 18, 2014
Coimbatore
Bro, how to install this, whenever i connect my phone to my laptop (both way, switch on and off, with and withour battery), it appears in device manager for 1 sec, and then disappears.

any other advice?

tht s because the drivers are not installed and u ll hav to install the drivers
it s appearing in ur device manager nd gng coz it s trying to install the drivers and not able to so u need to install the drivers manually inorder to get ur device detected

ankur_shah88

Jul 16, 2012
Delhi
tht s because the drivers are not installed and u ll hav to install the drivers
it s appearing in ur device manager nd gng coz it s trying to install the drivers and not able to so u need to install the drivers manually inorder to get ur device detected

and how to manually install such driver??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

thanks
    You dont have to flash a kernel while flashing ROMs.
    N what problems are you facing while flashing thrugh sp tools?????????