[COLLECTION] KitKat OTA Firmware

Search This thread

-Duir-

Feb 13, 2012
California
OnePlus 6T
Here's the firmware.zip files from the KitKat OTAs that have been shared with me so far in this thread.

These all include stock versions of:
  • Kernel (boot.img)
  • Bootloader (hboot)
  • Recovery
  • Radio
All of which are parts of the phone commonly modified by users here on XDA.

If you're looking for a way to return to stock these files will help you get there. These can be flashed whether you are S-OFF/S-ON however, if you are S-ON you might need to relock the bootloader.

If you're looking to flash everything included in the zip:
  • Simply rename it to 0P4EIMG.zip and place it in the root folder of your external SD
  • Then reboot to the bootloader
  • Press the Power button once you're at the bootloader to switch from fastboot to hboot and then follow the prompts

If you're unlocked and looking to only flash the kernel or recovery, then you can simply extract the desired .img file and use the fastboot commands to do so.

Downloads

ZARA_CL

Virgin Mobile US [Sprint] 2.15.652.3 : [Drive] / [Dev-Host]
nTelos [UTStarcom] 2.15.557.3 : [Drive] / [Dev-Host]

ZARA_UL

Koodo [TELUS] 2.14.661.3 : [Drive] / [Dev-Host]
Wind Mobile [GLOBALIVE] 2.14.1500.6 : [Drive] / [Dev-Host]
Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA) 2.14.862.10 : [Drive] / [Dev-Host] / [MEGA]

hTC Asia 2.14.707.6 : [Drive] / [Dev-Host]
HTC Europe 2.14.401.6 : [Drive] / [Dev-Host]

Credits/Thanks
Akishima, blue74lion, bunyan69, iCreck, mrplowdan, & nullity for sharing their KitKat OTAs in this thread.​

Last edited:

Akishima

Jan 19, 2012
Batavia
Whether it will fix it or not I do not know, but the baseband files are part of what's in there.

Well, I will try it anyway. Thanks a lot @-Duir-

-Update-

I've flashed your zip file and try to flash Insertcoin but still, it doesn't work, I'm still out of signal and still baseband version unknown. :(

Last edited:

squidbutt

May 30, 2008
suffolk
I tried to flash the ntelos ota on my ntelos 601. It wouldn't recognize the 0p64e.zip. it actually searches for something different like 0p4ediag.zip which I also tried to change it to that but it still didn't find it.
Also when I try to update through settings,it downloads and goes to recovery but it "fails to update" because it can't find a pdf or something

Sent from my HTC Desire 601 using XDA Free mobile app

-Duir-

Feb 13, 2012
California
OnePlus 6T
I tried to flash the ntelos ota on my ntelos 601. It wouldn't recognize the 0p64e.zip. it actually searches for something different like 0p4ediag.zip which I also tried to change it to that but it still didn't find it.
Also when I try to update through settings,it downloads and goes to recovery but it "fails to update" because it can't find a pdf or something

• Simply rename it to 0P4EIMG.zip and place it in the root folder of your external SD
  • Press the Power button once you're at the bootloader to switch from fastboot to hboot and then follow the prompts

0P4EIMG.zip not 0p64e.zip.

Sounds like you're missing the default PDF viewer that ships with the device on Jelly Bean. It's in the /data/preload/ folder that gets wiped when you unlock through htcdev.

Looking through the OTA script you're gonna get a few errors if that folder is missing because your OTA actually patches a few files in than folder. With the exception of the PDF viewer, it's giving an error because it's trying to remove it but the file can't be found.

I don't have the nTelos variant, but you're going to need the following:
  • /data/preload/PDF_Viewer_F_A.apk
  • /data/preload/SoundHound_Freemium.apk
  • /data/preload/HtcRingtoneTrimmer.apk
  • /data/preload/HtcSoundRecorder.apk

squidbutt

May 30, 2008
suffolk
That makes perfect sense. Also my hboot is 2.22. I did dev unlock but also relocked it. That's probably why mms doesnt work either.

In your opinion what should I do

if i can find the files should i re unlock,root and use adb to push them?

Last edited:

Aca902

Mar 4, 2011
Belgrade
flashing ota

@-durir- Anyway of flashing ota sense 5.5? Im currently on ic sense 6, s-off and have supercid. Tried doing ruu telus sense 5.0 and then updating to sense 5.5, but couldnt install update 5.5 cause of my location.

Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here's the firmware.zip files from the KitKat OTAs that have been shared with me so far in this thread.

These all include stock versions of:
    • Kernel (boot.img)
    • Bootloader (hboot)
    • Recovery
    • Radio
    All of which are parts of the phone commonly modified by users here on XDA.

If you're looking for a way to return to stock these files will help you get there. These can be flashed whether you are S-OFF/S-ON however, if you are S-ON you might need to relock the bootloader.

If you're unlocked and looking to only flash the kernel or recovery, then you can simply extract the desired .img file and use the fastboot commands to do so.

Downloads

ZARA_CL

Virgin Mobile US [Sprint] 2.15.652.3 : [Drive] / [Dev-Host]
    nTelos [UTStarcom] 2.15.557.3 : [Drive] / [Dev-Host]

ZARA_UL

Koodo [TELUS] 2.14.661.3 : [Drive] / [Dev-Host]
    Wind Mobile [GLOBALIVE] 2.14.1500.6 : [Drive] / [Dev-Host]
    Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA) 2.14.862.10 : [Drive] / [Dev-Host] / [MEGA]

hTC Asia 2.14.707.6 : [Drive] / [Dev-Host]
    HTC Europe 2.14.401.6 : [Drive] / [Dev-Host]

Credits/Thanks
    Akishima, blue74lion, bunyan69, iCreck, mrplowdan, & nullity for sharing their KitKat OTAs in this thread.​
    Hi Duir, thanks for your effort.

Is this mean that if I flashed your zip file, I can solve the signal problem in Insertcoin ROM? because when I use Insertcoin the baseband version is unknown, someone told me to flash the baseband.

Whether it will fix it or not I do not know, but the baseband files are part of what's in there.