ADB doesn't detect in bootloader

Search This thread

Halloa

Dec 2, 2013
Hello, my HTC ONE is 2.24.401.8 and I have a problem with ADB devices..
I downloaded Sync Manager and let it recognize my deivce, and then uninstalled it.
It reacts to adb devices when its on , and even reboots to bootloader by "adb reboot bootlaoder"
but , the moment it goes into bootloader , it doesnt response to "adb devices" . it shows nothing. I can reboot it by "fastboot reboot" , but I cant do anything besides that
Any Ideas?
***I installed&Uninstalled Sync Manager 100 times..

ElBeaner

Feb 22, 2012
Dallas
From my understanding is when you are in the bootloader screen, you have to use fastboot commands and when you are in any other screen(twrp/booted into the OS) you use ADB commands.

I've never used ADB commands when in bootloader, I've always used fastboot commands.

What exactly are you trying to do?

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
Hello, my HTC ONE is 2.24.401.8 and I have a problem with ADB devices..
I downloaded Sync Manager and let it recognize my deivce, and then uninstalled it.
It reacts to adb devices when its on , and even reboots to bootloader by "adb reboot bootlaoder"
but , the moment it goes into bootloader , it doesnt response to "adb devices" . it shows nothing. I can reboot it by "fastboot reboot" , but I cant do anything besides that
Any Ideas?
***I installed&Uninstalled Sync Manager 100 times..

As Nest said above, you need to use fastboot commands in bootloader, adb will only work into os or recovery.