White Streak parts

Search This thread

TheManii

Wiki Admin / Inactive RC
Dec 8, 2010
The innerSDs used on the S5 are just class2 sandisk's, I think they're unbranded ones as in they have no label markings, but I havnt actually opened one up myself.

sanyokt4j

Jun 28, 2011
Sacramento
you know what's tickling my fancy lately, I'd like to goto like, a lamborghini workshop (do they even exist?) and buy like a small can of that metallic orange or flashy green paint that they use for the Murcielagos. now THAT would rock.
and talking about innersd, since this thread is already the mother of offtopics and, ultimately, what the hell, we are too few to create actual clutter, I am looking for an innersd that came out of a streak, if anyone can help

I'll steer it back on topic as soon as i get the casing for my streak.

Akhil

Jan 4, 2012
21.14°N 81.38°E
dell-streak-5-red-picture-2251.jpg

Granted the front ones are tacky, but I think the original intention was like what they did on the inspiron series: where you could choose your color ahead of time and for custom colors/designs they would manufacture to order.

If that was the case they would REALLY stand out as far as phones go, Dell's a computer/laptop manufacturer of course, and this is pretty common as far as laptops go.

I'd personally rather the S5 had as many sold as the note, we'd get more devs by virtue of more users. Pretty much all our devs are kernel devs, we dont have much in the way of userland devs (which is a big part of porting a newer version of android)
Wonder if i dragged the thread off topic enough :D

Hello Manii!
I am taking this thread off topic. I just wanted to ask one thing from you. There's been a guide in xda tv on "How to compile ICS " , can't ICS be compiled for DS 5 from that method also? I m asking this because i wanted to give a try to that method.

TheManii

Wiki Admin / Inactive RC
Dec 8, 2010
Being able to compile ICS doesnt matter when you dont have the drivers for everything.

crashDebug

Dec 23, 2008
Biella
The innerSDs used on the S5 are just class2 sandisk's, I think they're unbranded ones as in they have no label markings, but I havnt actually opened one up myself.

yeah but I tried one and it works just bad whereas with the original sdcard, albeit corrupted and needing a hard reset every 12 hours, it works perfectly

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I don't know if this will help anyone, but I'd been wanting to make my black aws model into a white one for quite a while, now that I'd found a place that supplies them I wanted to share it with the rest of our community. Will report back on how it goes and quality of pieces once I get them.

http://www.acceport.com/dell-streak-mini-5.html