[STOCK ROM][LB/UB] 10.4.1.B.0.101 pre-rooted with DualRecovery

Search This thread

moolash

Mar 10, 2009
what CWM do you use? cause I made a success NAND backup with cwm and my recovery, try my dual recovery and see if it backup everything ?
also be sure to have enough space

I have enough space. Already when making the NAND backup it display one of the images being unsuccessfull, it kinda skips it.
It is ClockWorkMod 6.0.2.8, I have installed it with .244. (the one you always have to install, because it is gone after reboot or so)

Does this help?

xgerardox

May 9, 2013
Thno
www.facebook.com
Hello, here is 4.3 pre-rooted stock 1272-9020

This was built for myself only so I know where it come from and if anything has been removed etc.

Install instructions

If on 4.3 already..

1. Flash 4.2.2 FTF or 4.1.2 FTF (link to the 4.1.2 or 4.2.2 below)
2. Root it with vroot (if on 4.2.2) or doomlord's one (if you're on 4.1.2) (link to the root below)
3. Install recovery (link to the recovery below)
4. Move my rooted rom zip file and SuperSU Fix to sdcard and go to recovery (link to my rooted rom zip file and SuperSU Fix below)
5. Flash my rooted rom zip file and SuperSU Fix with recoery
6. Switch off
7. Flash Stripped .FTF with flashtool (link to the Stripped .FTF below)
8. Reboot
9. Enjoy

If on 4.2 or 4.3 with a working recovery

1. Move flashable zip to sdcard and go to recovery (link to flashable zip and SuperSU Fix below)
2. Flash my rooted rom file and SuperSU Fix with recoery
3. switch off
4. Flash Stripped .FTF with flashtool (link to the Stripped .FTF below)
5. Reboot
6. Enjoy

Here are the links for you :)

Pre-Rooted Flashable Rom zip with dual recovery included
SuperSu Fix
XZRDualRecovery

Stipped FTF [C5502]
or you can create your own stripped FTF by open it as zip (with winrar or 7z) and remove system.sin from it

4.2.2 FTF [C5502]
4.2.2 FTF [C5503]
OR
4.1.2 FTF [C5502]
4.1.2 FTF [C5503]

Please NOTE... If you want to keep data you will need to UNCHECK DATA in WIPE section
Please NOTE... If you already have 4.3 Rom you can flash yours instead of stripped but you should check Exclude System on Exclude before flashing

Credits..

Me for the pre-rooted with dual recovery
GROGG88 for the META-INF (Thanks mate)
[NUT] For his great guide HERE (first time building in ubuntu)
zippy01 For his text :p HERE
and huge thanks to khanem and weaponXandroid for testing
And to all the other Devs here

XDA:DevDB Information
[STOCK ROM][LB/UB] 10.4.B.0.569 pre-rooted Customized MEA 1272-9020 with DualRecovery, a ROM for the Sony Xperia ZR

Contributors
sijav
ROM OS Version: 4.3.x Jellybean
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: 10.4.B.0.569
Based On: StockRom

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 1.0.0
Stable Release Date: 2013-12-30

Created 2013-12-29
Last Updated 2013-12-30

Root to End!

Wn I love you! lol

silvscorp

Jan 30, 2007
this is perfect!!

Before I dl and flash I just want to know what rom customization is this based from? (US, Russia, etc?) Just want to know if it comes with all standard apps and input keyboards, etc.

thanks!

sijav

Sep 3, 2012
Tehran
sorry for delay respond

Yes.

Anyone tried new vroot?
yes, not working with 4.3
I have enough space. Already when making the NAND backup it display one of the images being unsuccessfull, it kinda skips it.
It is ClockWorkMod 6.0.2.8, I have installed it with .244. (the one you always have to install, because it is gone after reboot or so)

Does this help?
what image it skip? if you don't have external memory card one image will be failed which is normal and it is ok, (the image is the cache on external memory) the data and system images is the most things you need! not sure why you can't get it to work :(
Root to End!

Wn I love you! lol
I appreciated your feelings but still it is not a great excuse to qoute the whole op
this is perfect!!

Before I dl and flash I just want to know what rom customization is this based from? (US, Russia, etc?) Just want to know if it comes with all standard apps and input keyboards, etc.

thanks!
I mentioned the rom in thread name, it is customized mea, which means middle east area.
Is this room rooted after install ?
yup ;) it is why i made it :)
Is this ROM deodexed ?
no but i can make a deodex flashable one, however I'm at travel and will get home untill saturday.

Good luck

Reactions: DoO37 and Alx31

sijav

Sep 3, 2012
Tehran

Does this help?
also you can try to install my recovery, it does have philz touch recovery and will get a great NAND
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2543181

Reactions: Alx31

ainrran1994

Feb 16, 2010
hello someone to run this method and tried many times and nothing. locked bootloader

Sent from my C5502 using xda app-developers app

iceman2029

Mar 13, 2008
Santiago
It works perfect!

It works perfect! When you install version 4.2, you can easy Root using Vroot and then place this 4.3, without unlocking the boot, I have version 4.3 I need.

Kingo and Vroot don't work on 4.3, for now, so, this method is excellent.

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

hello someone to run this method and tried many times and nothing. locked bootloader

Sent from my C5502 using xda app-developers app

In what step you are stuck?

silvscorp

Jan 30, 2007
I mentioned the rom in thread name, it is customized mea, which means middle east area.

Can you pls clarify one more thing pls. Based on your instruction: Please NOTE... If you already have 4.3 Rom you can flash yours instead of stripped but you should check Exclude System on Exclude before flashing

I assume this is for step 4 ( for 4.3 with a working recovery): Flash Stripped .FTF with flashtool? Since your rooted rom is based on MEA and if I have own US rom, by flashing that and excluding the system files, will I eventually get the US custom rom or still MEA?

sijav

Sep 3, 2012
Tehran
Can you pls clarify one more thing pls. Based on your instruction: Please NOTE... If you already have 4.3 Rom you can flash yours instead of stripped but you should check Exclude System on Exclude before flashing

I assume this is for step 4 ( for 4.3 with a working recovery): Flash Stripped .FTF with flashtool? Since your rooted rom is based on MEA and if I have own US rom, by flashing that and excluding the system files, will I eventually get the US custom rom or still MEA?
that way if you flash your own ftf you have everything from US (kernel, baseband, radio, etc.) but still you will have some MEA bloatwares installed which you can delete them, also your phone will knows as MEA unless you change build.prop and make it US.

Last edited:

eljibZR

Oct 9, 2013
C5503 showing as 5502 kill LTE option

I followed your instruction to update my C5503 except I ve replaced your stripped ftf by a C5503 s (I did it in flastool from the C5503 Nordic) but now my phone is showing as a C5502.

I edited the build.prop so now it s fine in settings app/about my phone but still in Pc Companion it shows C5502.

Overall I don't really care as long as I get root and the update.

However I noticed also in settings app/mobile network that my option have changed and the LTE option is not there anymore.

There is no 4g LTE yet in my country but I may use my phone in Europe or US soon.

Do you have a fix for that?

I was thinking creating a new stripped ftf in Flashtool from another firmware for C5503 and flash again? What do you think?

xgerardox

May 9, 2013
Thno
www.facebook.com
I followed your instruction to update my C5503 except I ve replaced your stripped ftf by a C5503 s (I did it in flastool from the C5503 Nordic) but now my phone is showing as a C5502.

I edited the build.prop so now it s fine in settings app/about my phone but still in Pc Companion it shows C5502.

However I noticed also in settings app/mobile network that my option have changed and the LTE option is not there anymore.

There is no 4g LTE yet in my country but I may use my phone in Europe or US soon.

I was thinking creating a new stripped ftf in Flashtool from another firmware for C5503 and flash again? What do you think?

if you put this Deaodex, sticking with c5503 and LTE

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2592054

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello, here is 4.3 pre-rooted stock firmware

Install instructions

If on 4.3 already..

1. Flash 4.2.2 FTF or 4.1.2 FTF (link to the 4.1.2 or 4.2.2 below)
    2. Root it with vroot (if on 4.2.2) or doomlord's one (if you're on 4.1.2) (link to the root below)
    3. Install recovery (link to the recovery below)
    4. Move my rooted rom zip file and SuperSU Fix and wifi_mac_fix.zip to sdcard and go to recovery (link to my rooted rom zip file and SuperSU Fix below)
    5. Flash my rooted rom zip file and SuperSU Fix and wifi_mac_fix.zip with recoery
    6. Switch off
    7. Flash Stripped .FTF with flashtool (link to the Stripped .FTF below)
    8. Reboot
    9. Enjoy

If on 4.2 or 4.3 with a working recovery

1. Move flashable zips to sdcard and go to recovery (link to flashable zip and SuperSU Fix below)
    2. Flash my rooted rom file and SuperSU Fix with recoery
    3. switch off
    4. Flash Stripped .FTF with flashtool (link to the Stripped .FTF below)
    5. Reboot
    6. Enjoy

Here are the links for you :)

Pre-Rooted Flashable Rom zip with dual recovery included:
    C5503 10.4.1.B.0.101 (Thanks @IJskonijn22)
    C5502 10.4.B.0.569 Customized MEA
    C5503 10.4.B.0.569(Thanks @IJskonijn22)
    wifi_mac_fix.zip
    SuperSu Fix
    XZRDualRecovery

Stipped FTF [C5502] 10.4.B.0.569 Customized MEA
    or you can create your own stripped FTF by open it as zip (with winrar or 7z) and remove system.sin from it

4.2.2 FTF [C5502]
    4.2.2 FTF [C5503]
    OR
    4.1.2 FTF [C5502]
    4.1.2 FTF [C5503]

Please NOTE... If you want to keep data you will need to wipe camera before flashing anything (from settings->apps->all) and immediately turn off your phone (if you've tuned on wipe camera data again) and UNCHECK DATA in WIPE section, If you do not wipe camera data before flashing anything and uncheck data in wipe section your camera won't work.
    Please NOTE... If you already have 4.3 Rom you can flash yours instead of stripped but you should check Exclude System on Exclude before flashing
    Please NOTE... Somebody have reported that he installed the newest version of busybox by using the Busybox X app by Robert Nediyakalaparambil from playstore and lost both ROOT AND RECOVERY, And have to flash the procedure again! So think twice before updating your busybox

Please another NOTE :D ... if you have offline charging problems try installing this recovery

Credits..

Me for the pre-rooted with dual recovery
    GROGG88 for the META-INF (Thanks mate)
    TiMiN8R For Mac Fix :) Thanks
    [NUT] For his great guide HERE (first time building in ubuntu)
    zippy01 For his text :p HERE
    and huge thanks to khanem and weaponXandroid for testing
    And to all the other Devs here

XDA:DevDB Information
    [STOCK ROM][LB/UB] 10.4.1.B.0.101 pre-rooted with DualRecovery, a ROM for the Sony Xperia ZR

Contributors
    sijav
    ROM OS Version: 4.3.x Jellybean
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: 10.4.1.B.0.101
    Based On: StockRom

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.0.0
    Stable Release Date: 2013-12-30

Created 2013-12-29
    Last Updated 2014-02-26
    Hi, this time I made a pre-rooted zip with the latest 10.4.1.B.0.101 update for C5503.

Instructions are still the same as for sijav's zip.
    FTF for .101 is also in the shared folder.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-gK08F-csaaWDRsVl8yc0MtcU0&usp=sharinghttps://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-gK08F-csaaWDRsVl8yc0MtcU0&usp=sharing

Credits go to sijav
    C5503 Pre-Rooted

Hi, I made a pre-rooted flashable zip for the C5503.
    It's based on EU 4.3 FTF, including dual recovery.

Instructions are the same as for sijav's zip, just use a C5503 FTF.
    I didn't have SuperSU on first boot, so I flashed UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.86.zip (Also on Google Drive)

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-gK08F-csaaWDRsVl8yc0MtcU0&usp=sharinghttps://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-gK08F-csaaWDRsVl8yc0MtcU0&usp=sharing

Credits go to sijav
    New rom link added,
    Have fun ;)

you need C5503 build.prop, unfortunately I don't have that :( , but you can ask any C5503 4.3 users to give you the file :)
    have fun ;)

Need SemcCameraUI.apk deodex please

Thank
    Sorry couldn't deodex whole rom! something is wrong with the new Sony ROM :mad: