Moto G KitKat OTA Europe

Search This thread

xenas

Jun 30, 2013
There is a "xt1042" model, but I don't know what variant is that, sounds more like a typo for the gpe.
Edit: looks like it's the US version of the LTE.

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
One must use the right firmware for its own model type.

Still waiting for the 4.4.4 eu. Retail.eu xt1032 full firmware
[emoji4]

vlt96

Oct 9, 2011
One must use the right firmware for its own model type.

Still waiting for the 4.4.4 eu. Retail.eu xt1032 full firmware
[emoji4]

But if one got the dual sim model because the single sim wasn't easy to find in Romania, one must flash the EU single sim firmware...

francomile

Jan 23, 2011
Valencia
www.lasmunecasrusas.com
Reactions: zedaale

zedaale

Apr 10, 2011
from here: http://sbf.droid-developers.org/phone.php?device=14
Unzip your stock firmware zip and flash the "recovery.img" inside (fastboot flash recovery recovery.img) , in fastboot mode of course. unroot and if you didn't made any changes to system like flashing custom kernels you can install the OTA without problems. Then you can flash CWM recovery again and SuperSU.
Thanks. Which file did you choose? I've got eu retail. Thanks

Edit: forget my question. Stupid question... [emoji15]

Last edited:

francomile

Jan 23, 2011
Valencia
www.lasmunecasrusas.com
Thanks. Which file did you choose? I've got eu retail. Thanks

Edit: forget my question. Stupid question... [emoji15]

You have to choose the one that says exactly the same your System Version on "About phone" in you device settings.
I suppose you have the same model as I so I send you for the XT1032 16Gb, EURetail.en.EU, bought in Portugal.

I've attached to this reply a zip containing the recovery.img file for this model.

Cumps,

Attachments

• recovery.img.zip
    7.1 MB · Views: 27
Reactions: zedaale

zedaale

Apr 10, 2011
You have to choose the one that says exactly the same your System Version on "About phone" in you device settings.
I suppose you have the same model as I so I send you for the XT1032 16Gb, EURetail.en.EU, bought in Portugal.

I've attached to this reply a zip containing the recovery.img file for this model.

Cumps,
Did what you suggested. Everything working great and I think smoother after the update! Thanks

Top Liked Posts