(Mod)(CWM)(Experimental Features)(v3 Beta + v2.1)IceCold Feats(ICS)

Search This thread

tommrazek01

Oct 29, 2011
Hey, all.
I have great news for you! I have compiled a fully stable version of Ice Cold Feats v2.1, and I have compiled a v3 Beta with some awesome (but scary) Experimental features!

Version 2.1
  • Asus Widgets
  • Trebuchet (Yes, even for AOSP!)
  • Beats Audio (which is slimmer and more reliable)
  • New Wallpapers By Asus and Me!
  • Performance tweaks in build.prop
  • Adjusted to work best with 73xx - made a separate version for 73xx and 75xx

Version 2.9.9 (3.0 Alpha)
  • All of the above
  • An EXPERIMENTAL (This means I really don't know how will it work):
    Tile Rendering Should improve performance and particularly FPS!

Here are the download links:
EXPERIMANTAL WIFI 3.0 ALPHA
Stable v2.1 Wifi Only

Last edited:

tommrazek01

Oct 29, 2011
If you are on AOSP or you do not have trebuchet installed, I would say you could go without a wipe. If you are on CM9. Then (you can try) without a data wipe, but I would do one if it doesn't work.

pseudoheld

May 8, 2009
anyone can confirm that beats audio does something to better the sound?
i installed beats on my nexus but it didn't make much difference.
i am pretty audiophile and have pretty good headphones (sennheiser) so it can't be that playing a role in not getting much of a quality boost...

tommrazek01

Oct 29, 2011
anyone can confirm that beats audio does something to better the sound?
i installed beats on my nexus but it didn't make much difference.
i am pretty audiophile and have pretty good headphones (sennheiser) so it can't be that playing a role in not getting much of a quality boost...
It's the beats audio driver. If somebody wants to confirm... Notice the audio is much louder and has better quality, which may be cancelled out by your headphpones

bdfull3r

Oct 25, 2011
It's the beats audio driver. If somebody wants to confirm... Notice the audio is much louder and has better quality, which may be cancelled out by your headphpones

The audio seemed a little better. The high and the lows seemed amplified for a more dynamic range. Could just be placebo

Seesamtien Elmo

Apr 14, 2011
I installed this add on but I don't see any differense.. I'm using AOSP from on gt7300. I cant find wallpapers or anything else new stuff :)

nirogu325

Oct 15, 2010
Confirmed a data-wipe is actually not necessary. I did a Cache and Dalvik Cache wipe, flashed on top of v1 and it worked wonderfully. Sounds a bit clearer now.

tommrazek01

Oct 29, 2011
That's great. I thuought one would be necessary. I'll update it. Are you getting all the wallpapers etc? Some people didn't so I made a new Updater-script.

nirogu325

Oct 15, 2010
That's great. I thuought one would be necessary. I'll update it. Are you getting all the wallpapers etc? Some people didn't so I made a new Updater-script.
Yes, I see the Aurora, the other live wallpaper (Blue Sea I think) and new normal wallpapers that show a tree and a bridge. The ASUS Weather widget shows along with the TouchWiz DeskClock in the Widgets section and both work. This is with AOKP Build#35.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey, all.
    I have great news for you! I have compiled a fully stable version of Ice Cold Feats v2.1, and I have compiled a v3 Beta with some awesome (but scary) Experimental features!

Version 2.1
    • Asus Widgets
    • Trebuchet (Yes, even for AOSP!)
    • Beats Audio (which is slimmer and more reliable)
    • New Wallpapers By Asus and Me!
    • Performance tweaks in build.prop
    • Adjusted to work best with 73xx - made a separate version for 73xx and 75xx

Version 2.9.9 (3.0 Alpha)
    • All of the above
    • An EXPERIMENTAL (This means I really don't know how will it work):
      Tile Rendering Should improve performance and particularly FPS!

Here are the download links:
    EXPERIMANTAL WIFI 3.0 ALPHA
    Stable v2.1 Wifi Only
    Works Good! good job!
    Nev v2 Beta release!