[Q] Plz Help: How To Flash a Completely Dead Tablet(A13 Series)

Search This thread

behnam59

Feb 7, 2013
Chaf
Hey Guys,
Tablet Model: MID-A13 (Q88)
I'v tried to slove some problem on my tablet... the file I have used is "Android for A13 allwinner 4.0.4"
and install this with LiveSuite... succesfull. but the camera, touch, and G sensor is dos'nt work...
So I'v tried to install the "907c_compatibility_1.2.0" to slove that problem.
when I installed this from recovery menu and reboot the device... tablet completely dead....!!!
and now when I push power button nothing happen to device... no power on... no boot... no logo.. nothing....
and even connect the usb cable to pc... noting happened... or connect the Charger is not showing up the battey logo on screen.
I opened the device and touch the A13 Proccessor, is still warm...

what happened???????????
what can I do....????????
Please Heeeeelp !!!!!

scream4cheese

Jun 22, 2011
New York, NY
Hey Guys,
I'v tried to slove some problem on my tablet... the file I have used is "Android for A13 allwinner 4.0.4"
and install this with LiveSuite... succesfull. but the camera, touch, and G sensor is dos'nt work...
when I installed this from recovery menu and reboot the device... tablet completely dead....!!!
and now when I push power button nothing happen to device... no power on... no boot... no logo.. nothing....
and even connect the usb cable to pc... noting happened... or connect the Charger is not showing up the battey logo on screen.

what happened???????????
Please Heeeeelp !!!!!

It's dead. Now go and get a Nexus 7.

Reactions: behnam59

behnam59

Feb 7, 2013
Chaf

Not Dead yet...
I removed battery and Pushed the power button rapidly.... when all saved power on board is gone. I placed the battery again.
then connect the usb cable, Pc found the tablet... and with LiveSuite I install the above file and fixed the problem
but touch still dosnt work...

Jan 22, 2013
LG Wing
Hey Guys,

what happened???????????
Please Heeeeelp !!!!!

i have d same tablet n same problem.... do u know how to flash it completely.... and wer can i find firmware for this tablet????

Reactions: annur

annur

Mar 26, 2010
suroboyo
without Stock ROM from the seller it would be (almost) imposible to find the right driver for your tablet,
if it still under waranty ,than i would suggest returning it,if not or you don't want to wait for help from the (re)seller, why not crack the case open and see what's inside it.
It should give some info about the hardware (TS controller, G sensor etc) that your tablet is using
PS:
I googled around for mid A13 Q88 and came up with a loot of result, :confused:

kasparof

Apr 11, 2013
without Stock ROM from the seller it would be (almost) imposible to find the right driver for your tablet,
if it still under waranty ,than i would suggest returning it,if not or you don't want to wait for help from the (re)seller, why not crack the case open and see what's inside it.
It should give some info about the hardware (TS controller, G sensor etc) that your tablet is using
PS:

I have modified a firmware image for my tablet that works. When i find the time i will upload it
and post the link in order for you to try it. I had similar problem but i found an image that almost worked.
I had shifted screen, g-sensor worked and touch screen sort of worked.

When image is up, check it out. It might work for you too.

Update : here is the link to the modified firmware that suited my tablet : http : / / uploading.com/423e8db1/a13test-7z
Sorry for breaking the rules with the link. (you can assemble it i believe)

Hope this is what you were looking for. Enjoy!

Last edited:

lakmalwijaya

Feb 20, 2015
Dead android tab

Hey Guys,

what happened???????????
Please Heeeeelp !!!!!

Dear friend,

I have the same problem that my wintouch Q75S tablet was dead after I flashed wrong ROM using live suite 1.05.
Please help me if you found any solution.

Thanks,
Lakmal

samil2013

Sep 20, 2015
Not Dead yet...
I removed battery and Pushed the power button rapidly.... when all saved power on board is gone. I placed the battery again.
then connect the usb cable, Pc found the tablet... and with LiveSuite I install the above file and fixed the problem

I get the same problem, just one stuff, you don't have to remove the battery, just power on the tablet even don't see any thing and just wait until the battery is empty, and use livesuite to flash your tablet normally.
wish it will help:)

dthackandjob

Sep 11, 2015
Indore
:crying::crying::crying:
It is motherboard problem due to dirty Flashing
Now motherboard need to repair

Hey Guys,

what happened???????????
Please Heeeeelp !!!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey Guys,

what happened???????????
    Please Heeeeelp !!!!!

Hey Guys,

what happened???????????
    Please Heeeeelp !!!!!

i have d same tablet n same problem.... do u know how to flash it completely.... and wer can i find firmware for this tablet????
    PS:

I have modified a firmware image for my tablet that works. When i find the time i will upload it
    and post the link in order for you to try it. I had similar problem but i found an image that almost worked.
    I had shifted screen, g-sensor worked and touch screen sort of worked.

When image is up, check it out. It might work for you too.

Update : here is the link to the modified firmware that suited my tablet : http : / / uploading.com/423e8db1/a13test-7z
    Sorry for breaking the rules with the link. (you can assemble it i believe)

Hope this is what you were looking for. Enjoy!
    Not Dead yet...

I get the same problem, just one stuff, you don't have to remove the battery, just power on the tablet even don't see any thing and just wait until the battery is empty, and use livesuite to flash your tablet normally.
    wish it will help:)