[Q] N9005 "Not registered on network" after regional unlock. PLEASE HELP!

Search This thread

Shigaon

Nov 25, 2010
Good day, I have N9005 from UK but Iam from Middle East.
Because code for regional unlock doesn't work for me I gave my phone to the phone lab where they just changed my IMEI. After that everything was fine, until I decided to flash another rom (Knox already 0x1,so its doesn't matter).

Because I want new Modem I flashed first last Finland 4.4.2 and after that custom rom and changed cellular operator and sim card.

Now I see "Not registered on network" on Note 3 when on my N7100 this sim works perfect.

In Download Mod I have this info (attached).

What I should do now? I tried to find info about it, but nothing.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Last edited:

jdomadia

Jan 28, 2013
DUBAI/INDIA
Good day, I have N9005 from UK but Iam from Middle East.
Because code for regional unlock doesn't work for me I gave my phone to the phone lab where they just changed my IMEI. After that everything was fine, until I decided to flash another rom (Knox already 0x1,so its doesn't matter).

Because I want new Modem I flashed first last Finland 4.4.2 and after that custom rom and changed cellular operator and sim card.

Now I see "Not registered on network" on Note 3 when on my N7100 this sim works perfect.

In Download Mod I have this info (attached).

What I should do now? I tried to find info about it, but nothing.

Thanks in advance for any help.
To unlock your phone may they flashed Super IMEI now after you change ROM may it replaced with original IMEI or Generic, I think u need to go that shop again to flash Super IMEI, look at below link.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=50669735&postcount=8