[Q] Verizon Note 2 4.3 Firmware Flash Question

Search This thread

TimV26

Oct 21, 2010
I have Verizon Note 2 that is on 4.3 VRUAND3. The phone was rooted by the Kingo Method, which I think messed with the recovery. The phone has been un-rooted, but will not get the 4.4.2 OTA. It fails on install. The bootloader has never ever been unlocked on this phone. I have read multiple threads on firmware upgrading and reverting to stock.

What I want to know is this: Can I flash the 4.4.2 stock firmware to this phone to update it. I am aware I will lose all data and will have to reset the phone. That is not an issue. I want to make sure that I can safely flash the firmware to update it and not end up with an expensive paperweight.

Thanks for looking and any help provided.

TimV26

lacoursiere18

Jan 9, 2013
LbTs
I have Verizon Note 2 that is on 4.3 VRUAND3. The phone was rooted by the Kingo Method, which I think messed with the recovery. The phone has been un-rooted, but will not get the 4.4.2 OTA. It fails on install. The bootloader has never ever been unlocked on this phone. I have read multiple threads on firmware upgrading and reverting to stock.

What I want to know is this: Can I flash the 4.4.2 stock firmware to this phone to update it. I am aware I will lose all data and will have to reset the phone. That is not an issue. I want to make sure that I can safely flash the firmware to update it and not end up with an expensive paperweight.

TimV26

Yes you can.. Find the firmware on Sammobile.com>Firmwares>Search>SCH-I605.. Download ND7 4.4.2:good:

Reactions: TimV26

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

TimV26

Yes you can.. Find the firmware on Sammobile.com>Firmwares>Search>SCH-I605.. Download ND7 4.4.2:good: