Big Problem

Search This thread

Toneman07

Aug 17, 2014
Henderson
Not working. For some reasons anytime I donwload the drivers it say they are installed yet when I plug my phone in it says that I have to troubleshoot and its unable to find the drivers. (restarted pc etc)

Again when I hold the Vol up button and plug my phone in. You hear the computer find something, but the screen doesn't turn on what so ever. (Doesn't say download mode etc)

If you are trying to connect to a PC do not let it search windows update for the drivers. I had this problem yesterday. I downloaded and installed then plugged in phone and it went to pull from windows update. If you tell it not to use windows update it will find the drivers you installed and should connect.

BACARDILIMON

Jun 12, 2010
MASTIC BEACH NY
What would changing the DPI have to do with the phone not booting? Not saying anyone is wrong but I've had my share of phones and I've never heard of anything like that? I'm using 570 as my DPI with no issues at all. I've used both an app to change it and manually doing it. I'm definitely interested if that is actually what caused the issue.
He has many issues not just one.

AWESOME G3

wellsey1126

Nov 16, 2011
Update: so i got a replacement. I tried for 5 hours to connect to the computer to flash. The computer would see a device but it wouldnt recognize it as a phone. The phone screen stayed black. It would not turn on.. I tried to fix the sdcard in twrp and it failed. When i hit reboot. Thats when the problem occurred

BACARDILIMON

Jun 12, 2010
MASTIC BEACH NY
Update: so i got a replacement. I tried for 5 hours to connect to the computer to flash. The computer would see a device but it wouldnt recognize it as a phone. The phone screen stayed black. It would not turn on.. I tried to fix the sdcard in twrp and it failed. When i hit reboot. Thats when the problem occurred
You deletes the phone software. Lg tool would of got it back. It OK you got a new one

AWESOME G3

caveman102

Mar 31, 2010
NYC
need help badly

i forgot i had a custom rom and my cell told me i had an update i just did it without thinking then it got stuck in a boot loop and i got mad and formated everything so now my phone has a black screen and it connects to my pc and flashtool recognizes it but it gives me an error any help would be appreciate

BACARDILIMON

Jun 12, 2010
MASTIC BEACH NY
i forgot i had a custom rom and my cell told me i had an update i just did it without thinking then it got stuck in a boot loop and i got mad and formated everything so now my phone has a black screen and it connects to my pc and flashtool recognizes it but it gives me an error any help would be appreciate
Did you set this up in manually mode and follow the detections to the letter. You have to set up port command every time you use this tool even if it already says port 41.

BAD ASS G3

BACARDILIMON

Jun 12, 2010
MASTIC BEACH NY
I don't know what to say cause it has no downloading involved. It just see's your phone at port 41 and slams the info you manually select .

uganyga7.jpg

BAD ASS G3

Top Liked Posts