Accessories for Galaxy Note in the Philippines

Search This thread

jomarx

Aug 6, 2010
Earth

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Where'd you get your Glas.t and had it installed?

Did you buy it from Digital Walker or AppleWerkz?

Thanks!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

i want a glas.t as well. where'd you get yours and how much did you get it for?

Sent from my GT-N7000

Forgot the exact price but it was around Php 2500 from Applewerkz Katipunan. I think Digital Walker has it at that price as well. As for installation, Applewerkz can do it for you, or you can do it yourself. Installation isn't that hard, if you know how to put screen protectors on.
    Got an original samsung flip case for the note at GH for 800php. This however still leaves the sides unprotected so I had to use a jelly case, only I cut the sides to accommodate the flip part. It doesn't look ugly as it sounds, and does the job until we get invisishield for the Note.

GH as in green hills, right? Do you remember the name of the shop? Lucky you! That's an awesome deal you got for that flip cover!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA App
    @ariboi
    it wasn't a shop, it was one of those muslim owned stalls. just ask around, swertehan lang din.

@allansy
    Not just 3G. I am able to use HSPA+ on my Note using the usual Globe APN settings which my sister who has an iPhone also uses. I would post them here but I am on postpaid and I think prepaid and postpaid have different APN settings. Globe doesn't "support" it officially, but I can confirm it does work
    Now this looks awesome! Where did you buy this buddy?

I bought it from Singapore...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium
    I see. Is it possible for us to have an arrangement? I'm willing to pay. Ill pm you.

Why don't I just pm you instead if my plans pushes through. I don't want to get your hopes up. I'm still thinking if I want to get the Zenus case. I'm still looking for more info if it has a magnet latch because I heard it messes up the screen, compass, and gps. And when I do, I'd still probably get it from my next pay slip as I have already burnt a lot of money lately, :).