[SBF] Gingerbread 2.3.6 for Pro XT610 Personal Argentina [SBF]

Search This thread

sferrariba

Feb 5, 2011
You probably wont be able to downgrade. Just try flashing any other sbf you have. If it fails take it to service or wait till Verizon realeases a newer sbf

Sent from my MB525 using xda premium

I think mine is the most suitable answer. Take it to warranty its a new phone...

sferrariba

Feb 5, 2011
Dude warranty can help you. Its world wide. I also don't live in USA, I live in Argentina and there is warranty here. They've fixed my defy twice already. Girlfriend has moto pro that's why I hang around.

sferrariba

Feb 5, 2011
I think i said it like a million times. Warranty service dude

mir2006

Aug 13, 2008
I can't set any APN with this firmware.

I've briked my german PRO and now with this SBF I can use again the phone but I can't set any APN. When I save an APN, nothing appears on the APN list :confused:

dettofatto

May 29, 2006
Roma
Any news about the root?
With:
doomlord v3, or 4?
With rootkeeper such as motorola razr ?
..."just search for superone click v2.3.2.0.and download it..then dismount ur SD from the device and Enable debugging mode..connect ur device to pc and choose connection to do no thing then open super one click program and press on root bottom..it last for 2 min maximum..?"
Or the new http://vulnfactory.org/blog/2012/02/11/rooting-the-droid-4-a-failed-bounty-experiment/ ?

Last edited:

maxiordoqui

Aug 18, 2011
Hi!! Megaupload does not work anymore, can you opload please in another server? Like multiupload? thank you

Top Liked Posts