[Q] Is the AT&T i7i7 Galaxy note, and the GT n-7000 note the same?

Search This thread

TeChNoC4AzY

Nov 4, 2013
Kissimmee
I was wondering if these two phones are the same because I would like to try roms/kernels from the GT n-7000 on to the i7i7. I was going to try to flash a rom from the GT version but don't want to risk a brick or some kind of mess up until I know.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

TeChNoC4AzY

Nov 4, 2013
Kissimmee
No. Don't do it unless you want a brick

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

That's all I wanted to know. Thank you. The reason I was asking this is because I watched a YouTube video where someone got a 5900 quadrant score on the note GT. And I really wanted to use the rom he had.. It was some jb light rom. Can you recommend me some fast roms? I'm just trying to get the best gaming performance out of this note. It does perform alright with this kitkat rom I am running atm. Just thinking It could be better.

440bro

Oct 14, 2008
Cleveland ROCKS!!!
gsomething.net
Xda frowns upon "what's your opinion" type threads and recommends you try them all for yourself. But since it seems you've been the only one with questions lately in this section, I'll share mine with you. Ics roms have given me the best stats in the past. They're not bogged down with features and bugs. Try some of those roms.

TeChNoC4AzY

Nov 4, 2013
Kissimmee
Xda frowns upon "what's your opinion" type threads and recommends you try them all for yourself. But since it seems you've been the only one with questions lately in this section, I'll share mine with you. Ics roms have given me the best stats in the past. They're not bogged down with features and bugs. Try some of those roms.

Mind giving me a few good ics links :D
I've saw mostly jb and kitkat.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    No. Don't do it unless you want a brick

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk