[ROM][9 MAR]CoreDroid HD V9.4|GB 2.3.5|SENSE 3.5|SUPER SMOOTH|LordMod KERNEL|ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

dusto2k3

Mar 20, 2011
Damit!! So my GPS is the only thing I have issues with. I cannot get a lock for the life of me. On the radio that is in the rom. Is anyone else having this problem...if so, what radio is suggested for att in southwest US.

rsuarez74

Nov 10, 2008
Jersey City
Samsung Galaxy A52 4G
TB stands for Titanium Backup,
do 1,2 and 3. you don't need to to do 4 until after you have your ROM all setup and you have a full battery (green light when charging) then go into recovery and wipe battery. When you do what I said in an earlier post you will get you apps back but you will have to reset all your home pages with your apps and widgets
hey always learning, thanks again.
Just curious. I did what you said and did a full wipe then flashed new ROM from SD. did the initial set-up email accounts Wi-fi etc and when all said and done still no clock on my home screen. Is that normal or am I doing something wrong? I checked the widgets list and the clock is there but I was under the impression that if I did what you said and wiped first the clock would appear on my home screen automatically. Just curious and or want to clarify and confirm.

thanks again,
Rafael

alwayslearning

Dec 3, 2007
CA
Just curious. I did what you said and did a full wipe then flashed new ROM from SD. did the initial set-up email accounts Wi-fi etc and when all said and done still no clock on my home screen. Is that normal or am I doing something wrong? I checked the widgets list and the clock is there but I was under the impression that if I did what you said and wiped first the clock would appear on my home screen automatically. Just curious and or want to clarify and confirm.

thanks again,
Rafael
Try doing a full wipe with fresh install, do not setup anything (even google email or sign on) until you have let the ROM complete the install and you are at your home page. Is the clock there? If so then it is some other app causing the issue, If not is it in the widget list? If in the widget list go ahead and install from list. Did it work? If not you may have a bad download for the ROM. I would re-download the ROM and start over.

Reactions: rsuarez74

rsuarez74

Nov 10, 2008
Jersey City
Samsung Galaxy A52 4G
Try doing a full wipe with fresh install, do not setup anything (even google email or sign on) until you have let the ROM complete the install and you are at your home page. Is the clock there? If so then it is some other app causing the issue, If not is it in the widget list? If in the widget list go ahead and install from list. Did it work? If not you may have a bad download for the ROM. I would re-download the ROM and start over.
thanks again

ok so 1. I did the full wipe as you suggested then waited a little bit then it starts asking for carrier email WI-fi etc. initially did that but what do you mean by skipping that exactly? I did not know you can just skip all of the initial set-up process. should I run again? how would I even be able to get to homepage with out setting up? 2. when I was done with the whole process the clock did not appear automatically but it was in my widget list and it did work from widget list.

based on what I just said what do you think my next step should be if any or is everything ok for now considering the clock was in the widget list...?

thanks a bunch again,
Rafael

harlenm

Feb 8, 2007
TB stands for Titanium Backup,
do 1,2 and 3. you don't need to to do 4 until after you have your ROM all setup and you have a full battery (green light when charging) then go into recovery and wipe battery. When you do what I said in an earlier post you will get you apps back but you will have to reset all your home pages with your apps and widgets

You need to do it after the mA reading is 0 per current widget. The light will turn green at 90% charge, and the phone will continue to charge for about 1 hour after the phone reaches 100% charge.

k2trill

Aug 30, 2009
7.0/LeeDrOid kernel vs m-deejay UNITY kernel.....

m-deejay's latest UNITY kernel makes this ROM pretty solid. the included LeeDrOid kernel has HORRIBLE Wi-Fi connection (therefore it is slow), and it does not play well with bluetooth and/or 2-way call recording enabled simultaneously. it is also extremely LAGGY no matter which governor/speed settings u use.

the m-deejay kernel excels in all the areas. no complaints wutsoever with it.:cool:

FusionTechFTS

Feb 29, 2008
Chicago
www.fusiontechservices.com
m-deejay's latest UNITY kernel makes this ROM pretty solid. the included LeeDrOid kernel has HORRIBLE Wi-Fi connection (therefore it is slow), and it does not play well with bluetooth and/or 2-way call recording enabled simultaneously. it is also extremely LAGGY no matter which governor/speed settings u use.

the m-deejay kernel excels in all the areas. no complaints wutsoever with it.:cool:

How is slacker with that kernal? I will probably try it for the hell of it. I'm just tired of the slacker lag. I don't know if it's the gb roms or a slacker update that has been causing it.

alwayslearning

Dec 3, 2007
CA
thanks again

ok so 1. I did the full wipe as you suggested then waited a little bit then it starts asking for carrier email WI-fi etc. initially did that but what do you mean by skipping that exactly? I did not know you can just skip all of the initial set-up process. should I run again? how would I even be able to get to homepage with out setting up? 2. when I was done with the whole process the clock did not appear automatically but it was in my widget list and it did work from widget list.

based on what I just said what do you think my next step should be if any or is everything ok for now considering the clock was in the widget list...?

thanks a bunch again,
Rafael
I did mean for you to select your carrier and for you to finish the setup just not type in your google sign in or setup emails at that time. But that is okay,if you have the clock in your list then select it and place it on your home page and continue to set your phone up. If you run into issues then let us know and we will go from there.

Reactions: rsuarez74

vwood2121

May 21, 2008
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Slacker has sucking lately, lag is horrible, when the screen goes to sleep and you hit power button for it to come on only the bottom row of keys light up the screen does nothing, so then i have to pull the battery to get my phone back

Sent from my Despire 4D using XDA Premium App

vwood2121

May 21, 2008
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Pandora works ok but for some reason there is a couple minutes of silence between songs but atleast it doesnt freeze and lag the phone

Sent from my Despire 4D using XDA Premium App

Nvious

Dec 29, 2006
Bethesda, MD
Undervoltbykillersloth

Hey Gang,

Previously, to work the battery on the phone a little better, I flashed "Undervoltbykillersloth.zip". It helped the battery life on an epic scale.
I tried flashing it with 7.0 and it locks the phone up. You basically need to go into recovery mode and then reflash the original ROM.

Just a heads up incase anyone gets stuck like i did.

FusionTechFTS

Feb 29, 2008
Chicago
I just flashed 7 and the location selection screen on the smallest weather widget is blank so I cannot choose current location and use it.

Also, after changing the skin, it didn't completely change the skin, just the top status bar and some coloring.

EDIT: After I let it sit a bit the current location became available, all is well aside from the skins.

Last edited:

FusionTechFTS

Feb 29, 2008
Chicago
I have flashed and full wiped twice and I only have 50 widgets from the 75 ish of previous roms. My stock clock widget also has not appeared by default on bloth flashes and I had read that it should. I have full wiped using 1.3,1.5 and cd formatter. Anyone else having this issue? I miss my wifi and hotspot widgets

El Nino1977

Jul 10, 2009
Peterborough

But I've found Mdj to drain the battery a little more than lee this time round.

El Nino1977

Jul 10, 2009
Peterborough

thanks again,
Rafael

For some reason, on full wipe all the new sense 3 widgets don't show up on the homescreen. Just add them in like you normally would. If they don't show up then you've obviously done something wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    MOD EDIT: Removed content
    Reserved for the OP

Released

Ok guys, thanks for you patience. The time has come to release, Sergio has been very busy with the Sensation ROM. So a few of us guys in the team put this one together for you. Hope you like it! Big thanks to Rayford, Henk, Leo and all the other device testers.

Enjoy

Download from our website http://www.coredroidroms.com/site/

Multidevice ROM

Enjoy