[MOD] Center clock/Xparent StatusBar/BrightnessSlider/Toggles CM9

Search This thread

DJHile

Jan 28, 2008
Central Missouri
Is the status bar supposed to be gray? Using Turl's CM9 v8... from time to time it skews the icons too. I will take a screen shot on the next occurrence.

Edit ... apparently I can't upload attachments to this forum?? Do not have permission to upload attachment to this forum.

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium

Last edited:

DJHile

Jan 28, 2008
Central Missouri
Had to made a new reply instead of editing post to add attachment. See status bar in screen shot.

uploadfromtaptalk1330875704594.jpg

aaron.a

Dec 24, 2010
Is the status bar supposed to be gray? Using Turl's CM9 v8... from time to time it skews the icons too. I will take a screen shot on the next occurrence.

Edit ... apparently I can't upload attachments to this forum?? Do not have permission to upload attachment to this forum.

the status bar is transparent. applications render fullscreen behind the status bar, hence, whatever color background the app has will show through the transparent status bar. facebook for example has a white background so it looks grey, the market however has a black background so it renders fully black.

it's not a bug, it's just the price you pay for transparent status bar. the best method is to not go below around 70% transparency on the status bar. i'm working on a mod/port of this to cm9 now. =D

edit: maybe not ;) too much too quick, must digest

Last edited:

rickriego

so it is usable on the atrix... can you explain the steps thtat you went through???

Please and thanks for the taking it for the team for us and trying it!!

u can actually justflash in recovery, well i can so u should be fine also.
or after backing up, u can extract the apk from the zip, replace the one in ur system, set permission 0644/rw-r-r and reboot.

Top Liked Posts