[APP] [5.0] All-in-One Android Cleaner - Clean Master

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ksmobile

Nov 6, 2012
www.ksmobile.com
02/26 - New version 5.2 released,Mod Edit: Links Removedclick for details![/URL]

Guys we are from KSMobile and we'd like to introduce our all-in-one cleaner app - Clean Master.

Clean Master is the #1 Android optimizer and junk file cleaner designed to increase the speed of your device. Features are continually added and updated to make your mobile life easier and more convenient.

We launched our official Clean Master Community to provide exclusive tips and news, would you like to join us on the board?.
Mod Edit: Links Removed

1.Added malware and vulnerability detection - protect your privacy and property
2.Added a browser security feature - prevent all kinds of harassment
3.Added recommend apps under the App Manager tab - pick from our favorites

Download: Mod Edit: Links Removed

Video Demo:

Language Support
---------------
***Anyone who are willing to help us localization (translating app/introduction, suggesting poster ideas etc), please email to logan # ksmobile.com.

Some users can save GBs of space after using our Clean Master, just let us know if having any issues with this app and we would watch closely at this thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    02/26 - New version 5.2 released,Mod Edit: Links Removedclick for details![/URL]

Guys we are from KSMobile and we'd like to introduce our all-in-one cleaner app - Clean Master.

Clean Master is the #1 Android optimizer and junk file cleaner designed to increase the speed of your device. Features are continually added and updated to make your mobile life easier and more convenient.

We launched our official Clean Master Community to provide exclusive tips and news, would you like to join us on the board?.
    Mod Edit: Links Removed

1.Added malware and vulnerability detection - protect your privacy and property
    2.Added a browser security feature - prevent all kinds of harassment
    3.Added recommend apps under the App Manager tab - pick from our favorites

Video Demo:

Language Support
    ---------------
    ***Anyone who are willing to help us localization (translating app/introduction, suggesting poster ideas etc), please email to logan # ksmobile.com.

Some users can save GBs of space after using our Clean Master, just let us know if having any issues with this app and we would watch closely at this thread!
    Hi everyone,

The updates that we added are based on research we performed that showed certain features like antivirus and flashlight to be among the most used and requested features for mobile users. We added them to provide an all-in-one utility app for our users. The antivirus is based on the 16 years of experience within the security industry that our sister company has, and last month it got perfect marks from AV-TEST in their evaluation of mobile antivirus software (http://www.av-test.org/en/tests/mobile-devices/android/jan-2014/).

Some of the other features are things that we've been planning for a while, such as the notification toggle. We think that collectively they're really useful for the majority of our users, and we're analyzing the data to see which features are popular, which are not, and where we can go to improve from here.

I think your company missed the point.

We use (or previously used) this app for it's cleaning feature. That's what we wanted it for. If we want a flashlight app, we'll get a feature-rich (or completely basic toggle widget) one. What's next for Clean Master? Built in currency conversion? Ring tone maker? Rss news reader?

If you simply focused on building a great cleaner app, you'd have the best <cleaner app>. I don't think anyone asked for these additional features to be added to their cleaning app.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Clean Master got update

What's in this version:

1.Support searching to quickly locate apps in Uninstaller.
    2.Residual file scanning optimized, support displaying size of empty folders.
    3.Auto Kill ignores some tasks during caching offline movies.
    4.Support cleaning detailed items of default browser.
    5.Database updated, support cleaning more apps.
    6.Other bug fixes.

:D
    Hey guys,

We've got some good news for you, the new Clean Master 4.0 is released today! We're very proud of this newest version, as it represent the culmination of months of blood sweat and tears from our team. We sat down and considered all of the user feedback we'd received during the 3.x versions and came up with three main goals for us to hit for this milestone release:

attachment.php
    attachment.php

- First of all, we wanted to redesign the interface to be as intuitive as possible for every different type of user, so we've given Clean Master a graphical overhaul strongly designed around usability - there's a large contingent of our users who are not so technically skilled, and who only use their phones for one or two apps. They tend to have older phones that benefit the most from Clean Master, so we really wanted to ensure that these users were able to fully realize Clean Master's potential. For more advanced users there's also some improved UX functionality in the form of gestures and shortcuts sprinkled throughout.

- Clean Master is a powerful tool and it's certainly possible to do some damage if you go poking around in parts that you don't understand. We've tried to implement some protections to prevent people from doing this. Conversely, we wanted to allow advanced users to easily retain full control where they want it, so we couldn't tuck things away in a million embedded menus. We think we've done a good job striking a balance between the needs of these two usergroups with our current format.

attachment.php
    attachment.php

- We needed to improve the fundamental function of the app, the cleaning, so we've made countless optimization tweaks to try to get both the scanning and the cleaning time down as far as possible. The biggest improvement in this area is that we've expanded our junk database, which Clean Master uses to work out where junk files are created and stored. The result should be that 4.0 is now more effective at cleaning out junk created by less popular apps, and should scan the entire contents of a device quicker. This is going to help us reach our most basic goal - allowing users to easily manage the entire file contents of their device, to enable a fast and clean running environment.

Of course, this is by no means the last version we're going to release. We'll probably have a 4.0.1 out in a couple of weeks, so we'd really love it if we could get you guys to post your feedback here in this thread. Bug reports are welcome, but we also want to hear whether or not you guys think we've met the targets I mentioned above. If you can get your relatives to try it out too and see if they 'get' what the app is and how it works, that would be even better!

If you don't have the app yet, you can grab it from google play here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cleanmaster.mguard

Cheers,
    CM
    Why would someone take such a successful app, meant to REMOVE bloat, and completely ruin it by adding unnecessary bloat? Why an app that is billed as boosting performance would need to install malware on my device (can't decline the "antivirus" EULA), install unnecessary notifications, pull down menus, and have access to my camera at will is beyond me.

If I want a flashlight app, I'll download one of the dozens on the Play Store. If I want antivirus I'll get one that doesn't force me to install it, and has a proven track record with positive feedback.

I'm glad this happened though, because after uninstalling this there has been a HUGE decrease in my kernel wake locks (confirmed via better battery stats). I've been wondering what has been slaughtering my battery life!

Uninstalled and purchased SD Maid Pro.