Can a BlackListed note 3 be Unlocked?

Search This thread

Sammydr10

Sep 11, 2010
Bronx, N.Y
I was wondering because I want to send it to a sibling out of the U.S but since its blacklisted I dont know for sure if i can unlock it or not?

thanks

Mr Ian B

Aug 3, 2010
Just buy an unlock code and then your friend or relative can put in a sim card for another carrier.

Ian B

mycomputerisjunk

Dec 7, 2009
The Icarus v2
Just buy an unlock code and then your friend or relative can put in a sim card for another carrier.

Ian B

I don't think that is 100% true. Cariers now share blacklist. I had tmobile phone I bought off craigs list that was blacklisted shortly after I bought it. Even after I unlocked it, it would still not work on tmobile or ATT. I was able to modify the IMEI on the phone, only then was I able to use it, kinda.

Sammydr10

Sep 11, 2010
Bronx, N.Y
I don't think that is 100% true. Cariers now share blacklist. I had tmobile phone I bought off craigs list that was blacklisted shortly after I bought it. Even after I unlocked it, it would still not work on tmobile or ATT. I was able to modify the IMEI on the phone, only then was I able to use it, kinda.

Hey, im kind of in the same situation as u were can you please help me out?

Last edited:

tonyph33r

Jan 2, 2011
I don't think you can modify imei .

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

Try theunlockpro

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts