[Q] Bootloader Repar Lumia 928?

Search This thread

andysousa

Feb 17, 2011
Hello,

I had recently upgraded a Lumia 928 to 8.1, but was having issues with exchange email. I wanted to reflash the ROM on it (like I have done a hundred times)... but this time the app crashed and it happened early on. The phone is no longer responding to anything I do. I have tried soft resets, hard resets, etc with no luck... it seems toast. I am guessing the bootloader is hosed, is there any way for me to fix this... could a shop fix this?

One other thing to note... when I plug it into a PC I see the QHSUSB_DLOAD device with no detected driver

Thanks in advance

Andy

Last edited:

andysousa

Feb 17, 2011
A Verizon Repair Center might be able to fix it. They'll most likely just give you a refurbished one though. We don't have QUALCOMM roms for any windows phones....

thanks for the reply, I looked it up on the nokia site it is still under warranty, so it is headed back to Nokia now. Figure they will be able to take care of it better then any Verizon store would be able to.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A Verizon Repair Center might be able to fix it. They'll most likely just give you a refurbished one though. We don't have QUALCOMM roms for any windows phones....