LTE and existing MOTO G

Search This thread

lobotwister

Aug 17, 2012
canoas
LTE

hello, there is the option of LTE, but when I select it does not fix ...
Screenshot_2014-05-13-16-21-06.jpg

dethrat

Jan 2, 2012
Now that Moto G LTE is announced, could it be that our chipset support LTE and is disabled and by flashing right radio patches we might also get LTE? Nexus 4 could do it too this way.

I wish people would stop quoting the nexus 4 as if it's some kind of successful miracle.

Yeah it had LTE 4g but it was bloody useless to 99% of people as it was only band 4.

Like the nexus 4 ours is probably missing the modem and antennas.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

I wish people would stop quoting the nexus 4 as if it's some kind of successful miracle.

Yeah it had LTE 4g but it was bloody useless to 99% of people as it was only band 4.

Of course no. but for people who got it working got additional benefit at no cost. So i thought its an interesting idea. (that's the XDA spirit :D)
Also it seems the chipset does support LTE out of the box.

Of course its a complete fail for me cause 4G in India is TD-LTE.

Edit: It seems the chipset supports TD-LTE too. Cant wait to get Moto G with LTE launch :D

Last edited:
Reactions: sirtbhopal

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Of course no. but for people who got it working got additional benefit at no cost. So i thought its an interesting idea. (that's the XDA spirit :D)
    Also it seems the chipset does support LTE out of the box.

Of course its a complete fail for me cause 4G in India is TD-LTE.

Edit: It seems the chipset supports TD-LTE too. Cant wait to get Moto G with LTE launch :D