[ROM] 4/6/2014 Stock Google Play Edition KOT49H.H16 - 1.16.1700.16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

bdpyo

Dec 3, 2010
Philadelphia
I misread the part about selecting the correct recovery before flashing. The ROM is fine, I just don't have root access..

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using xda app-developers app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a Stock Google Play Edition Rom KOT49H.H16. It has no modifications besides being rooted and busy box being installed, Oh and I added an inverted stock MMS app with quick reply

System write protection has been removed on boot using @flar2's kernel module so you now can write to the system.

Credits/Thanks to @pasker17 for his time and patience and allowing all the poking and prodding of his GPe devices!
    Thanks to @jmz for getting us a bootable recovery!
    Credit to: chrisch1974 (I used his update zip/script and dropped my files in it)
    Credit to @flar2 for the kernel module

Devs feel free to use as a base, just give proper credit

Updated 4/6/2014
    MUST be bootloader unlocked and custom recovery. As of now I recommend Philz's touch recovery as twrp has been giving people issues
    Philz recovery can be found here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2703223

1. Make sure you do a wipe if coming from another rom
    2. Flash in recovery
    3. If recovery tells you something about the rom wanting to flash a recovery and asks if you want to disable it select NO. that file is needed for supersu to initialize on boot if you disable it you will not have root access

Link: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407584491
    Mirror: http://d-h.st/HVN

As this is a stock rom.. Nothing will be added.. No big reports taken.. this is how it came right from google with the exception of root and busybox being installed and the kernel module to disable write protection on the system

Disclaimer: I am not responsible if you use this and brick your device or if your device blows up, implodes, or flames start shooting from it or it kills your neighbor's dog. Flash at your own risk. I am not responsible.... It was the other guy... I swear....
    I uploaded a new version. The link is updated in the op. For the ones that were having issues, let me know if you still have issues with the new one. As always best to wipe data before flashing
    nice job man .. :good:
    Keep this in mind, system write protection is enabled by default, the current module available does not yet work to disable write protection on GPe based roms.
    Does this rom have the HTC camera software, or is it a tamed down aosp style camera?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using xda app-developers app

Its also camera but there is HTC pic edit app for special affect.
    There is a YouTube video for the brief.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

It works well. Thanks.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk