Root,Unroot,Roms,CWM,Stock,Hotspot, + Tips! [Over 25+!] [Mac + Windows!]11/18/12

Search This thread

techfanatic9

Mar 31, 2012
Vernon Hills, IL
www.androidrootz.com
Welcome To the Complete Guide for Just About Anything for Galaxy Nexus!

All These Guides Have Been Brought To you By: AndroidRootz.com and techfanatic9's YouTube Channel. Enjoy, Subscribe, Check out the Site!

Android Development:

Guides for Windows!:

How to Get / Install Correct Driver For Galaxy Nexus [GSM/Verizon/Sprint] [Windows] [Video/Step-by-Step Guide]

How to Install ClockworkMod Recovery on Galaxy Nexus [GSM/Verizon/Sprint] [Windows] [Video/Step-by-Step Guide]

How to Restore Galaxy Nexus i9250 to Stock Ice Cream Sandwich [GSM] [Windows] [Video/Step-by-Step Guide]

How to Root Galaxy Nexus Jelly Bean / Ice Cream Sandwich! [GSM/Verizon/Sprint] [Windows] [Video/Step-by-Step Guide]

How to Unroot/Install Jelly Bean 4.1.2 on Galaxy Nexus GSM! [Windows] [Video/Step-by-Step Guide]

NEW! How to Unroot/Install Jelly Bean 4.2 on Galaxy Nexus GSM! [Windows] [Video/Step-by-Step Guide]

How to Unroot Galaxy Nexus on Jelly Bean / Ice Cream Sandwich i9250 [GSM] [Windows] [Video/Step-by-Step Guide]

How to Unlock Bootloader Galaxy Nexus [GSM/Verizon/Sprint] [Window] [Video/Step-by-Step Guide]

Guides for Mac!:

[URL="http://ultimatedroid.blogspot.com/2012/08/how-to-root-galaxy-nexus-jelly-bean-ice_21.html"]How to Root Galaxy Nexus Jelly Bean / Ice Cream Sandwich [GSM,Verizon,Sprint] [Mac] [Video/Step-by-Step Guide]

How to Unroot/Install Jelly Bean 4.1.2 on Galaxy Nexus GSM! [Mac] [Video/Step-by-Step Guide]

NEW! How to Unroot/Install Jelly Bean 4.2 on Galaxy Nexus GSM! [Mac] [Video/Step-by-Step Guide]

How to Unroot Galaxy Nexus Jelly Bean / Ice Cream Sandwich [GSM] [Mac] [Video/Step-by-Step Guide]

How to Unroot Galaxy Nexus [Verizon/Sprint] [CDMA] [Mac] [Video/Step-by-Step Guide]

How to Install ClockworkMod Recovery on Galaxy Nexus! [GSM/Verizon/Sprint] [Mac] [Video/Step-by-Step Guide]

How to Unlock Bootloader [GSM/Verizon/Sprint] [Mac] [Video/Step-by-Step Guide]
[/URL]

Just Great Useful Tips and Guides!:

NEW! How to Install Stock 4.1.2 Jelly Bean on Galaxy Nexus GSM! [ROM] [Pre-Rooted][Video/Step-by-Step Guide]

How to Install Jelly Bean 4.1.1 on Galaxy Nexus! [GSM] [Latest Version] [Video/Step-by-Step Guide]

How to Get Free WiFi Tethering / Hotspot on Samsung Galaxy Nexus [GSM/Verizon/Sprint] [Video/Step-by-Step Guide]

How to Flash / Install Custom Roms,Themes on Galaxy Nexus [GSM/Verzion/Sprint] [Video/Step-by-Step Guide]

How to Install / Get Adobe Flash Player on All Jelly Bean Devices! [Universal] [Video/Step-by-Step Guide]

How to Unroot Any Android Device [Universal Guide] [Video/Step-by-Step Guide]

How to Install ROMS / ROM Reviews!:

How to Flash / Install Custom Roms,Themes on Galaxy Nexus [GSM/Verzion/Sprint] [Video/Step-by-Step Guide]

FoxHound ROM for Galaxy Nexus! [GSM] [ICS] [How to Install / Video]

Jelly Bro CM10 Jelly Bean ROM on Galaxy Nexus! [GSM/Verizon/Sprint] [How to Install / Video]

AOKP Jelly Bean ROM on Galaxy Nexus! [GSM/Verizon] [How to Install / Video]

This thread is packed with a lot of tutorials and information that I have made to help the Android community.

If you found this helpful PLEASE hit the thanks or donate to me. Thank you!

Don't forget to check out my channel and subscribe for a TON of Android content!

Last edited:

Jubakuba

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 22, 2010
Pueblo, Colorado
Kudos, kind sir. I would have posted earlier...but I saw this thread RIGHT when it was posted and didn't know if you wanted to snag another couple of posts or not.

retaliator

Oct 5, 2007
When My Galaxy Nexus Has Cm10, How Can I Downgrade To Cm9?

At This Moment I Have A Black Screen When Booting, After Downgrading.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Slumlor

Aug 23, 2012
I just got a Verizon Galaxy Nexus a few days ago and I don't see my build number in the main menu of toolkit. My phone says it is version 4.0.4 build IMM76Q. Will using the drivers for Verizon 4.0.4 IMM76K work just as well or am I asking for trouble?

ikskarda

Sep 9, 2012
Kamatero
I am going to buy a Galaxy Nexus next week and I was looking for a thread like this, because I am a newbie in andoid phones.

Thanks so much guys for your video tutorials

Top Liked Posts