Looking For Someone Confident on Camera

Search This thread

Wilks3y

Aug 3, 2012
Leek
Hi All,

I'm currently building a site, I'm looking for someone who is willing to produce me a video of them Rooting their HTC One X.
I also have some other videos I would like creating, so if producing videos is your thing this could be a nice partnership.

I'm willing to pay, price can be discussed but I would obviously like to have the video high quality.

So, anybody fancy making me a video of them rooting the HTC One X in return for some cash?

Any real requirements are:
1 - Good Video Quality
2 - I get exclusive rights to the video, it cannot be posted anywhere else.
3 - Your confident and comfortable within the video.

Thanks

athulele

Oct 11, 2011
USA
Hey, I'm can do it for free but the thing is that currently my exams are going on and my laptop is broken. I'm going to get a new laptop at the end of this month when my exams end. So I'll shoot then.
I will shoot on a Canon 1100D + 18-55mm in 720p.

Let me know if that's fine.

EDIT - As Venom said, I already have a rooted device. So I'll have to relock and then root.

Sent from my HTC One X

Last edited:

HTC Venom

Sep 16, 2012
amman
The other thing most guys here on here has already a rooted HOX with unlocked bootloader , so unless you accept re-rooting a device that's already rooted after relocking , or you can be lucky to have a guy with a locked device

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: athulele

Wilks3y

Aug 3, 2012
Leek
Hey, I'm can do it for free but the thing is that currently my exams are going on and my laptop is broken. I'm going to get a new laptop at the end of this month when my exams end. So I'll shoot then.
I will shoot on a Canon 1100D + 18-55mm in 720p.

Let me know if that's fine.

EDIT - As Venom said, I already have a rooted device. So I'll have to relock and then root.

Sent from my HTC One X

Hi There,

If I don't find anyone by then I'm more than happy for you to do it. If worst comes to worst you could produce some other videos for me?
Do you have Skype or Something?

The other thing most guys here on here has already a rooted HOX with unlocked bootloader , so unless you accept re-rooting a device that's already rooted after relocking , or you can be lucky to have a guy with a locked device

Relocking and then Re-Rooting is fine to me, after all its generally the same process.

IM STILL LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO PRODUCE VIDEOS, DOESN'T NECESSARILY HAVE TO BE THE HOX!!! I'M LOOKING FOR A WIDE RANGE.

athulele

Oct 11, 2011
USA
Hi There,

If I don't find anyone by then I'm more than happy for you to do it. If worst comes to worst you could produce some other videos for me?
Do you have Skype or Something?

IM STILL LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO PRODUCE VIDEOS, DOESN'T NECESSARILY HAVE TO BE THE HOX!!! I'M LOOKING FOR A WIDE RANGE.

Sure! I use FB, whatsapp and g+.

Sent from my HTC One X

and313

Nov 2, 2010
Google Pixel 5
Anyone can manage a cms website. But not everyone has a good mic and camera laying around :) that might be thr problem... I have some equipment for just voice recording but sadly no time. Maybe in 2 3 weeks or so

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.