[ROM][ST15/ST17/SK17/WT19] Spartan Rom V2.2.0 [V6][Fugu][3G][KaK][Aroma][Beats]

What launcher would you prefer as the default for Spartan ICS?

• Xperia Home

Votes: 185 64.2%
  • Trebuchet

Votes: 61 21.2%
  • Other (please reply as to which one)

Votes: 42 14.6%

• Total voters
Search This thread

joaopereira_19

Jul 18, 2012
Does this rom as 30 steps volume?

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

Btw, whats the changelog of 2.2?

dumraden

Feb 18, 2008
This is SPARTAAAA!!
Would you like me to cook an NXT overhauled version of the ROM?

I tried to flash NXT pureness but there is just too much bloatware on it for i to be reasonable to flash right away... Plus it has some libs that im not sure if they are worth adding.

The NXT Keyboard is awesome btw.

So if you would like me to add an NXT version of it just say so.

iCung

Apr 26, 2012
Cimahi, West Java, Indonesia

I tried to flash NXT pureness but there is just too much bloatware on it for i to be reasonable to flash right away... Plus it has some libs that im not sure if they are worth adding.

the nxt version of this ROM? i think that would be GREAT, master :)

andogeek10

Apr 7, 2012
Mumbai

The NXT version would look awesome and nice. But the keyboard does not work well with the xmp keyboard as the sym key and the globle key do not work.

Sent from my SK17i using xda app-developers app

Reactions: samajid

antr34

Apr 10, 2012
mozar
my hands feel itchy want to try when i saw an update of spartan rom, but i need my phone now, downloading n try tomorrow

dumraden

Feb 18, 2008
This is SPARTAAAA!!
The only change, as the name implies is the Theme. For people with fatter fingers than normal that used to type messages without the use of the dictionary, it was a nightmare to type with the old keyboard.

I could just implement the new keyboard but i thought meh wtf, the Xperia Go interface looks cool :p

Reactions: SarthakSL

iCung

Apr 26, 2012
Cimahi, West Java, Indonesia
The only change, as the name implies is the Theme. For people with fatter fingers than normal that used to type messages without the use of the dictionary, it was a nightmare to type with the old keyboard.

I could just implement the new keyboard but i thought meh wtf, the Xperia Go interface looks cool :p

uh bro, i got a problem here...when the AROMA installer opened in spartaNXT, i agree the term, choose the right device etc everything was normal...but the flashing/installing progress was skipped and there's no log in installing progres...i tried to fullwipe before flash this ROM and format/system but it didn't change anything...do you know what i missed?

dumraden

Feb 18, 2008
This is SPARTAAAA!!
On Sense version it does. On the NXT version it is not in the framework, and I am really not that concerned about changing it.

Anyhow reboot to CWM is kinda stupid. You have to be over the phone to do anything in CWM, so it really isn't that much of a hassle to press 1 button extra.

dumraden

Feb 18, 2008
This is SPARTAAAA!!
No, unfortunately you will have to redownload the new version when it's online. Give it 10 minutes max.

Edit: The FTP server hasn't yet deleted the old version. The new version is the 197MB one. The reason for the 30 more megabytes is because I had to put SemcMusic and SemcWalkmanMusic sperately for each rom. I found not to be able to use SemcWalkmanMusic on my active, so it was taking 10mb extra off of my internal storage. So it is actually lighter :p The difference in the 2.2.0 Sense and 2.2.0 NXT is solely on the applications.

I can't remember how much Internal Storage is used on the 2.2.0, but on the NXT it is 81MB on a clean ROM. If anyone has a clean version of 2.2.0 Sense please tell me how much is used on it. I cant reflash right now...

Last edited:
Reactions: SarthakSL and iCung

I9103

Nov 20, 2011
Moscow
On Sense version it does. On the NXT version it is not in the framework, and I am really not that concerned about changing it.

Anyhow reboot to CWM is kinda stupid. You have to be over the phone to do anything in CWM, so it really isn't that much of a hassle to press 1 button extra.

may be true, I just remember her press when the phone turns on, I digress at this time ..

SarthakSL

Aug 25, 2012
Mumbai
Help?

xperia-active-white-620x440.png

Link:
Spartan 2.2.0 and SpartaNXT 2.2.0

http://www.xdafileserver.nl/index.php?dir=Sony+(Ericsson)/Others/Spartan+Rom

Note: Each will be updated (if any updates occur) separately.

I am not responsible for anything that goes wrong with your device. Use at your own risk!

Thanks to:
DooMLorD for his Kernel Sources.
zeppelinrox for his Supercharged V6 Scripts
nikademus for his Fugu Tweak
Draco_ag for his HTC Sense Theme
mohsen1984 for the Sony NXT Theme
RockoDev for his amazing Beats Audio Mod
acquariusoft for his Update Me (OTA update) application
Serajr for the Xperia S Home port
Amarullz for the Aroma Installer
Soulfly1976, Gandhar, Ginryu and iONEx for testing out the Rom in its pre-release stages.
Xpeacer and Kamarush for letting me use their Aroma configurations as a base.

Sony Ericsson for allowing and promoting the development of these devices

I use Xperia Mini...CAn you suggest a good Kernel...m using Rage 3.0 but it seems its not much battery efficeint for your rom...and what does NXT mean??? Is that rom also battery efficient?

andogeek10

Apr 7, 2012
Mumbai
I use Xperia Mini...CAn you suggest a good Kernel...m using Rage 3.0 but it seems its not much battery efficeint for your rom...and what does NXT mean??? Is that rom also battery efficient?

When you are not using your phone, disable all radios like wifi etc and disable auto sync and use 2g networks. NXT is the latest series from Sony which has phone like xperia U,P etc. It is the same rom with apps from the NXT phone and therefore it is still battery efficient just like the normal spartan rom.

Sent from my SK17i using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts