Your Device Moderation Team - Please Read

Search This thread

egzthunder1

Admin Emeritus - Spirit of XDA
You may or may not have seen the announcement made on the Portal a day or so ago. If you have, great, then you know what this is about.

In case you have not, xda management decided that we would try to reorganize the moderation team to be able to tackle the changing environment in our site. As such, we have divided the entire moderation team into sub teams, each one in charge of a specific section. Each section is divided by manufacturer and type of device and world allocation (US/Canada and International).

Each team is composed by a number of forum moderators with varying levels of experience in different areas and has a team leader (normally a Senior Moderator, or in my case, an admin). My team will focus primarily on HTC devices in the US for CDMA carriers (Sprint, Verizon, and other smaller carriers). Without further ado, your new moderator team is composed of:

papa smurf151
sgt. slaughter
xHausx
GrimReaper24
sixstringsg
wardfan220
TonyStark

with the team leader being yours truly :).

As always, please bear in mind all the rules of the site, act kindly to one another, and if there are any issues at all, please feel free to contact any of us either via pm or by using the Report button, located at the top of every post.

Enjoy your stay :)

egzthunder1

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: miggsr and ramjet73

ramjet73

Jan 12, 2006
Honolulu, Hawaii
Will pstevep still be involved in the Evo 3D forums? I haven't seen him post here for a while so he's probably been busy, but my understanding is that he's a sort of "master moderator".

ramjet73

Reactions: pstevep

pstevep

Retired Senior Mod / Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 31, 2010
A place just beyond throwing distance
Will pstevep still be involved in the Evo 3D forums? I haven't seen him post here for a while so he's probably been busy, but my understanding is that he's a sort of "master moderator".

ramjet73

i will still be around here ;)

my real life has taken a hit as of recently. but i am still here. i am actually the team leader for some of the other htc forums, but will still help out here as i am still in here. :cyclops:

flashallthetime

May 27, 2012
Stouffville
So the mod's know who to watch out for, me(flashallthetime), coal686 and ramjet73. Anyways glad to officially greet you all on board to the evo forum,enjoy and please refrain from posting questions in the general forums as you will meet the heavy hand of Uncle lizard, our unofficial mod :D

(Don't ask me for help as I couldn't care if your phone explodes, eh! :D

Jsparta26

Aug 30, 2012
Detroit, MI
So the mod's know who to watch out for, me(flashallthetime), coal686 and ramjet73. Anyways glad to officially greet you all on board to the evo forum,enjoy and please refrain from posting questions in the general forums as you will meet the heavy hand of Uncle lizard, our unofficial mod :D

Let's not forget about me;)

coal686

Senior Moderator / Developer Rel. / Mod Liaison
Staff member
Apr 13, 2012
Tampa-ish, FL
OnePlus 9 Pro

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

ramjet73

i will still be around here ;)

my real life has taken a hit as of recently. but i am still here. i am actually the team leader for some of the other htc forums, but will still help out here as i am still in here. :cyclops:
    You may or may not have seen the announcement made on the Portal a day or so ago. If you have, great, then you know what this is about.

In case you have not, xda management decided that we would try to reorganize the moderation team to be able to tackle the changing environment in our site. As such, we have divided the entire moderation team into sub teams, each one in charge of a specific section. Each section is divided by manufacturer and type of device and world allocation (US/Canada and International).

Each team is composed by a number of forum moderators with varying levels of experience in different areas and has a team leader (normally a Senior Moderator, or in my case, an admin). My team will focus primarily on HTC devices in the US for CDMA carriers (Sprint, Verizon, and other smaller carriers). Without further ado, your new moderator team is composed of:

papa smurf151
    sgt. slaughter
    xHausx
    GrimReaper24
    sixstringsg
    wardfan220
    TonyStark

with the team leader being yours truly :).

As always, please bear in mind all the rules of the site, act kindly to one another, and if there are any issues at all, please feel free to contact any of us either via pm or by using the Report button, located at the top of every post.

Enjoy your stay :)

egzthunder1
    Im still here and ready to throw out a smurflock when needed

ramjet73