Called BB today for some info...

Search This thread

setite

Apr 25, 2006
Everyone that has come into COSTCO talking about can i get a printout of this price so someone will match it, comes back saying they didn't match it. Most business will say price match except so and so and so...one being warehouse clubs.

Retailers don't match Costco because they are a membership based warehouse. Since you have to pay to get into them, they aren't a fair comparison and businesses won't match.

Side note, when did Costco get flyers. Two days ago they didn't have any.

kenyu73

Mar 4, 2010
Upstate NY
I called 3 BB's tonight: two of them told me they are doing pre-orders tomorrow, and the other one (the closest one to me) said they are not doing a pre-order at all.

All they need to do is put the SKU in the system and it will pull up whether its a preorder item. When I preordered the Thunderbolt, the receipt even said Thunderbolt preorder or something in that nature.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The 4G upgrade is software based and we'll get it OTA.

I would think that the Xooms are already boxed up sitting in a warehouse. However, I really dont know how quick they can go from the production line to shipping to the stores... but it may be possible to so that within a few days.

I hope its not pushed back, but I'd rather have a good experience out of the box then wait 2-3 weeks for an OTA patch.