Remove Completely HTC Sense UI

Search This thread

nlooooo

Oct 29, 2011
Nis
That's what I mean.
I don't want to be negative, but all those features are in the other ROMs. Except fonts, but I had that planned for my next update.
It just seems pointless to post your ROM.

Sent from my awesome fridge

Pointless to post rom? Any rom is a positive effort. And for him your rom is maybe pointless... We currently have just a few devs and you're saying POINTLESS.

You posted your rom when Non-sense by TAM was available and it's pretty similar.

I think you messed up some things...

Last edited:

MaartenXDA

Oct 2, 2012
Amsterdam
Pointless to post rom? Any rom is a positive effort. And for him your rom is maybe pointless... Don't insult anyone.

I think you messed up some things...

Hmm, yeah let me refrase that.
@Fulmix, don't mind the other post.
You might want to add more "personal" features, which aren't included in any other ROM. I believe if you search, you'll find some.

nlooooo

Oct 29, 2011
Nis
Hmm, yeah let me refrase that.
@Fulmix, don't mind the other post.
You might want to add more "personal" features, which aren't included in any other ROM. I believe if you search, you'll find some.

He can add whatever he wants, maybe the same things you added, but he might give them in better way you never know.

Never post things like this, especially saying pointless, cheer up the other guys trying to make something.

Don't make me made, see my avatar...

MaartenXDA

Oct 2, 2012
Amsterdam
He can add whatever he wants, maybe the same things you added, but he might give them in better way you never know.

Never post things like this, especially saying pointless, cheer up the other guys trying to make something.

Okay look, I agree with you in everything you just said, but I never said his ROM is bad...
I said "you might want to add", I never said he had to or something like that. I was just giving a tip.
But, I did change my mind about posting the ROM.

@Fulmix, if you can, it'd be nice if you post the ROM. I might learn something ;)

Reactions: nlooooo

fulmix

Nov 28, 2012
I appreciate both MaartenXDA and nloooo opinions.
@MaartenXDA Yes it can be similiar to other ROMs but I started from stock ROM so it took me long to port it to be like AOSP, also I tried to replace old files with updated ones.
I deleted also a lot of files to make a rom to be only 250mb.
However Fulmix ROM will be released problably next week :)

MaartenXDA

Oct 2, 2012
Amsterdam
I appreciate both MaartenXDA and nloooo opinions.
@MaartenXDA Yes it can be similiar to other ROMs but I started from stock ROM so it took me long to port it to be like AOSP, also I tried to replace old files with updated ones.
I deleted also a lot of files to make a rom to be only 250mb.
However Fulmix ROM will be released problably next week :)

Looking forward to it. Good luck with everything and let me know if you need any help.

fulmix

Nov 28, 2012
Of course.. ;)

In your ROM when you choose Trebuchet Launcher it gives you 4 icons in bottom or the browser there wasn't?

fulmix

Nov 28, 2012
I mean that with Trebuchet Launcher there are all 4 icons in bottom? Or browser app is missing?
(See my signature there are 4 apps in bottom)

fulmix

Nov 28, 2012
With the new JB browser does not work because the process name is changed.
However I fixed it ;)

w1040

Jan 5, 2013
You can actually just freeze the rosie.apk like I did

Sent from my HTC Desire X using xda app-developers app

Stereo8

Oct 24, 2012
Beograd, Serbia
Yea...
y8umabe3.jpg

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Tapatalk 2

JD_2322

Jun 17, 2013
Mumbai
Wanted to remove Sense as it is useless....

Well.. Sincerly I bought Desire X only for Sense and I used it for a month but now for me Sense is only a way to make your phone slower and there are a lot of unused apps.

For this now I like more stock version. Is faster and simple and the ROM I will make will have only 250mb and not 400mb as Sense-based roms.

Sent from my HTC Desire X using xda premium

Hi there...

I have been using my HTC Desire X since December 2012....firstly the sense felt good...but now it is lagging like hell...only apps installed are whatsapp, equaliser, and play music.

My question was that how do u get it to root it as this is my first android phone and i dont know much about this stuff.

Another one was that will i be able to retain the beats audio...coz i spend like 5-6 hrs of a day to listen to songs.

Thanks in advance

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm simply don't know why people are buying HTC phones and then make a huge effort to remove Sense from it. Sense is one of the main reasons why I buy only HTC phones. If you want to buy phone with vanilla Android go and buy some Nexus model or some ZTE crap that has a stock android installed.

SENSE RULES!!!
    I'm simply don't know why people are buying HTC phones and then make a huge effort to remove Sense from it. Sense is one of the main reasons why I buy only HTC phones. If you want to buy phone with vanilla Android go and buy some Nexus model or some ZTE crap that has a stock android installed.

SENSE RULES!!!

Haha... me too... I have Desire, Desire X, One V, One S and One X (previously HTC Elf) all because of Sense.

yea... right... SENSE RULES ;)

Okay look, I agree with you in everything you just said, but I never said his ROM is bad...
    I said "you might want to add", I never said he had to or something like that. I was just giving a tip.
    But, I did change my mind about posting the ROM.

@Fulmix, if you can, it'd be nice if you post the ROM. I might learn something ;)