[Q] How to install game in external memory 16 gb

Search This thread

dickykhyriem

Jan 29, 2014
Dear Expert,
I have rooted my Android Mobile Karbonn A29 with FrameRoot its successfully rooted, but i want to install game like FIFA 14 in my mobile it does not have sufficient internal memory, kindly give me the guide how to make my external memory which is 16 gb to act as internal memory so that i can install large game.

JFam5

Nov 1, 2013
You can make your external your internal memory. What you can do is use a tool Like app2sd to move some apps to your sd. This may allow you to have enough space to install the game and them move it to external. There are ways in a custom recovery to format your external where is it used as sud internal but I haven't played with that yet.

In the future please include the phone.model, carrier and version of os you are using.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

dickykhyriem

Jan 29, 2014
You can make your external your internal memory. What you can do is use a tool Like app2sd to move some apps to your sd. This may allow you to have enough space to install the game and them move it to external. There are ways in a custom recovery to format your external where is it used as sud internal but I haven't played with that yet.

In the future please include the phone.model, carrier and version of os you are using.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

i have tried with so many app to move to sd card but it only move to phone sd card not in the external sd card which i insert in the phone. My phone is Karbonn A29.
Model : A29,
Version : 4.1.2

nim92akaSean

Feb 17, 2012
Chennai
Use Link2sd for installing app to sd card

i have tried with so many app to move to sd card but it only move to phone sd card not in the external sd card which i insert in the phone. My phone is Karbonn A29.
Model : A29,
Version : 4.1.2

You can use Link2sd app to force move apps to sd card.Also if you partition your sd card then you can also Link all your desired apps to sd card.linking means it will install all your apps to sd card without leaving any traces of the apps in the internal memory.Here is more info on this
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=919326