Search This thread

kadster007

Jan 30, 2009
New York
First, Install IP Webcam on the Gear Watch and:

get your IP information
add a username and password
start the camera server.

Second, install IP Cam Viewer on the Note3 or any other android device and use the IP Webcam for Android as the Make and Model of Camera.

Input the ip address you got from the Gear Watch and viola!!!!

Hope it works for you....:good:

Reactions: re-2007

realista87

Sep 3, 2011
marche
Redmi Note 10 Pro
can u explain better?
does it work over the web?
..or it work only if the gear is using the bluetooth tethering option? i am quite noob... but... what is the REAL ip of a gear.... if tethered via bluetooth? i think the same of the smartphone.

so... how could work your ip cam software.... i don't understand.

is it like a SERVER ( gear) and a CLIENT ( the smartphone) and with a softtware to see ip cam on smartphone, you choose the same ip of your smartphone( that is replied on gear via BT)

kadster007

Jan 30, 2009
New York
can u explain better?
does it work over the web?
..or it work only if the gear is using the bluetooth tethering option? i am quite noob... but... what is the REAL ip of a gear.... if tethered via bluetooth? i think the same of the smartphone.

so... how could work your ip cam software.... i don't understand.

is it like a SERVER ( gear) and a CLIENT ( the smartphone) and with a softtware to see ip cam on smartphone, you choose the same ip of your smartphone( that is replied on gear via BT)

The Gear needs to have a functioning Internet (whatever means works for you).

When you install the IP Webcam on the Gear, start the app and scroll to where it says Start Server.

When the camera starts, click on the Action button (upper right) and click on Share IP ...via Bluetooth, make sure your phone is visible for bluetooth and accept the bluetooth file transfer and open it You should be able to see what the IP Address is (write that done).

On your phone, open the IP Cam Viewer and add the camera (make and model is IP Webcam for android)...enter the IP address and thats its.

hope that helps....

cybrg4life

May 28, 2012
tutorial

kadster007 plaese do a tutorial or better a video or print screen with the exact steps because i cant connect it.
It will be good to see exactly how and what you are using . Thanks allot.

cybrg4life

May 28, 2012
not working

I was having problems uploading the instructions....

so, Dropbox it is....

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eqkfdqd5oy6e7ca/Instructions.docx

Hope this helps.

Hello
Thanks for the info but is not working
when i connect the gear to phone it send a file over bluetooth with the ip address : http://<no_ip_address>:8080 and when i copy in the viewer it do nothing.
my gear is rooted but my note 3 is not , this is the problem ? or is shomething else?
Thnaks

kadster007

Jan 30, 2009
New York
Hello
Thanks for the info but is not working
when i connect the gear to phone it send a file over bluetooth with the ip address : http://<no_ip_address>:8080 and when i copy in the viewer it do nothing.
my gear is rooted but my note 3 is not , this is the problem ? or is shomething else?
Thnaks

Put the IP address without HTTP://
(make sure Gear is Internet ready)
start the IP Webcam on the Gear, start the server, FIRST make sure the gear is showing the camera is on....Next, with the IP address you have, configure your your IP Cam with your info and save.

cybrg4life

May 28, 2012
no conection

Put the IP address without HTTP://
(make sure Gear is Internet ready)
start the IP Webcam on the Gear, start the server, FIRST make sure the gear is showing the camera is on....Next, with the IP address you have, configure your your IP Cam with your info and save.

Sorry but is not working , i dont know how you do it .... but im just not getting anything.
please post a picture that is really showing them conetcted , because is tell me that is no ip .....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First, Install IP Webcam on the Gear Watch and:

get your IP information
    add a username and password
    start the camera server.

Second, install IP Cam Viewer on the Note3 or any other android device and use the IP Webcam for Android as the Make and Model of Camera.

Input the ip address you got from the Gear Watch and viola!!!!

Hope it works for you....:good: