Games with airplane mode

Search This thread

areghas

Jun 9, 2010
Cannon AFB
I'm getting ready to deploy and I'm wondering if anyone has any game recommendations that work in airplane mode ie: without any network connection. I've been playing a few lately but they all seem to need a network connection even though they are single player! I would like to get peoples suggestions for games they enjoy that do not need a connection, does anyone have any recommendations?

twister99403

Oct 4, 2010
Lewiston, ID
I'm getting ready to deploy and I'm wondering if anyone has any game recommendations that work in airplane mode ie: without any network connection. I've been playing a few lately but they all seem to need a network connection even though they are single player! I would like to get peoples suggestions for games they enjoy that do not need a connection, does anyone have any recommendations?

Ski safari, shine runner, opensudoku

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

radonsg

Aug 4, 2007

S.O.L : Stone of Life EX

filthygoat223996

Oct 4, 2012
Asphalt Air
Need for speed most wanted
Smash hit
Minecraft
Modern combat 4

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

Kreateablaze

Jul 31, 2012
pottstown
I will second ski safari! Very fun addicting game, well worth whatever the small price is.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app